Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » [ZEST] GraphNode self-loop display
[ZEST] GraphNode self-loop display [message #1064853] Fri, 21 June 2013 11:53 Go to next message
Tamas Szabo is currently offline Tamas SzaboFriend
Is there a way to render a self-loop in a Graph component in a custom way? Currently if I create a GraphConnection so that it is a self-loop I will only see a simple arrowhead on the side of the node. I would like to see a curvy line which is more visible. MAybe is it possible to specify some bendpoints?
Re: [ZEST] GraphNode self-loop display [message #1064928 is a reply to message #1064853] Fri, 21 June 2013 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fabian Steeg is currently offline Fabian SteegFriend
It currently only works for graph viewers, not plain graphs - see bug 190223.
Re: [ZEST] GraphNode self-loop display [message #1065272 is a reply to message #1064853] Tue, 25 June 2013 08:17 Go to previous message
Tamas Szabo is currently offline Tamas SzaboFriend
Thanks, this was actually useful because I can set the curve depth for the GraphConnection. I have however two more questions:
-How can I position the label text on the connection? If I set to curve depth other than 0, the label will appear close to the source or target node. When the depth is set to 0, it is positioned to the middle of the connection arc.
-How can I influence the layout algorithm? When I have two strongly connected components then one of them is placed on the upper left corner, the other on the lower right and each one of the subgraphs are really crowded even if there is a lot of space available.
Previous Topic:GEF4 double-precision graphics on GEF3-based editor
Next Topic:How to use org.eclipse.draw2d.graph.ShortestPathRouter?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:42:24 GMT 2024