Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » GEF4 double-precision graphics on GEF3-based editor
GEF4 double-precision graphics on GEF3-based editor [message #1064678] Thu, 20 June 2013 14:01 Go to next message
Daniel C. is currently offline Daniel C.Friend
Hello,
we're interested in using the double-precision graphics offered by GEF4. We already have a full fledged GEF3 editor in our Eclipse RCP application.

I don't know if I got it right, but in theory I'd have to scrap the Figures in our application and use those offered by GEF4; then I should paint them with the new Graphics classes. Anyway in the GEF4 packages, there isn't anything related to Edit Parts or Edit Policies, ecc., so I don't know how we could obtain this result, or even if it's possible at all.

In other words, is there any way to use the double precision graphics from GEF4 in a GEF3-based editor (thus only operating on the graphical side of things) and keeping the features that we have already developed?

Thanks in advance.
Re: GEF4 double-precision graphics on GEF3-based editor [message #1064791 is a reply to message #1064678] Fri, 21 June 2013 07:09 Go to previous message
Jan Krakora is currently offline Jan KrakoraFriend
This is something I would like to know also. Unfortunately, the GEF4 contributors don't visit this forum, AFAIK.

You could try to ask them on the GEF-Dev mailing list.

Please, post the answer here if get one.
Previous Topic:Layout for multiple IFigure children of a PolylineConnection?
Next Topic:[ZEST] GraphNode self-loop display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:47:06 GMT 2024