Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » OsgiBundleApplicationContextListener not listening to events from all bundles(OsgiBundleApplicationContextListener received OsgiBundleApplicationContextRefreshedEvent from only couple of bundle out of 10 bundles)
OsgiBundleApplicationContextListener not listening to events from all bundles [message #1062289] Fri, 07 June 2013 05:11
Manish Agarwal is currently offline Manish AgarwalFriend
Hi All,

I am trying to achieve a use case where I want to read an implementation of a particular interface from all bundles as soon as the bundle is started. So, initially I created a BundleListener and as soon as the bundle is started I tried to read the Osgi service from registry, but it did not work. Because Spring DM extender created the ApplicationContext for the bundle after the bundle is started.

So, I tried another solution where I created an OsgiBundleApplicationContextListener. But for some reason this listener listened to AppContextRefreshed event from only two bundles out of 10 bundles that I have.

Am I missing someting here, how can I receive AppContextRefreshed event from all bundles?

Thanks in advance.

Manish
Previous Topic:Web bundles are not working in PARs and Plans (Jetty)
Next Topic:Help needed with basic resolution issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:51:09 GMT 2024