Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » org.apache.derby from juno repo(downloading latest version of org.apache.derby)
org.apache.derby from juno repo [message #1062043] Wed, 05 June 2013 14:34
Dennis Kretzschmar is currently offline Dennis KretzschmarFriend
I am rather new to the maven build process, using Tycho to create OSGi Bundles. The overall project has a parent pom which calls 8 modules which generate individual OSGi Bundles.

During the goal of "clean install" one module fails with "dependency cannot be resolved". In this module, the Import-Package of the Manifest file is looking for org.apache.derby.jdbc Version 10.8.2.2, which is an Eclipse plugin and located in my local SVN directory structure. The only way I could get this to build was changing the Version to 0.0.0.0, which looks for the latest version of org.apache.derby on the P2 repository, http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno. The latest version pulled down is 10.5.1.1, which is a 2009 release.

Why doesn't the P2 repo have a more current version of org.apache.derby, or is there some way I can get maven/tycho to pull the jar from my local repo?
Previous Topic:Backspace
Next Topic:How do I disable JobErrorDialog Details button if the message is the same as detailed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:30:28 GMT 2024