Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Errors in Sync GCC Builtin Compiler Settings(System provided entries are erroneous)
Errors in Sync GCC Builtin Compiler Settings [message #1061862] Tue, 04 June 2013 12:12 Go to next message
Becker Vosloo is currently offline Becker VoslooFriend
Hallo,

I use Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers, Version: Juno Service Release 2
Build id: 20130225-0426

I configured a Synchronization project and get compile errors and warnings as shown below:

index.php/fa/15138/0/

Strangely the project actually do compile on the configured remote system and the program do execute on the remote system.

The problem seems to be related to the System generated contents of Sync GCC Builtin Compile Settings in the Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros, ect. Property, as shown below:

index.php/fa/15137/0/

The 3 entries staring with //BeagleBoneC:/ is the problem.
The C: in these entries should not be present.
Instead of being //BeagleBoneC:/usr they should just be //BeagleBone/usr.

I did perform a Clear Entries on this setting but it did not resolve the problem. After the Clear Entries the 3 entries are again loaded erroneously.

Is there a way to fix this?

/Becker
Re: Errors in Sync GCC Builtin Compiler Settings [message #1062398 is a reply to message #1061862] Fri, 07 June 2013 14:15 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 6/4/2013 6:25 AM, Becker Vosloo wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I use Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers, Version: Juno Service Release 2
> Build id: 20130225-0426
>
> I configured a Synchronization project and get compile errors and warnings as shown below:
>
>
>
> Strangely the project actually do compile on the configured remote system and the program do execute on the remote system.
>
> The problem seems to be related to the System generated contents of Sync GCC Builtin Compile Settings in the Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros, ect. Property, as shown below:
>
>
>
> The 3 entries staring with //BeagleBoneC:/ is the problem.
> The C: in these entries should not be present.
> Instead of being //BeagleBoneC:/usr they should just be //BeagleBone/usr.
>
> I did perform a Clear Entries on this setting but it did not resolve the problem. After the Clear Entries the 3 entries are again loaded erroneously.
>
> Is there a way to fix this?
>
> /Becker
>

You should really consider visiting the Eclipse CDT forum any time your
question involves gcc.
Previous Topic:EventList contains data but not displaying in NatTable
Next Topic:problem while download source code from "http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.c.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:50:31 GMT 2024