Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [Texo] EMF and Texo uses different mechanism to find ecore files
[Texo] EMF and Texo uses different mechanism to find ecore files [message #1061364] Fri, 31 May 2013 10:40 Go to next message
Dennis Melzer is currently offline Dennis MelzerFriend
Hello,

i have a ecore which extends another ecore. If I load the resource EMF uses the workspace location(../../). The ecore files are in two seperated projects and in two seperated folder. The first in C:\git\.. and the second in C:\workspace\..
EMF can handle this seperated folder in the filesystem, because it uses the workspace location. But Texo uses the filesystem location and the ecore file doesn't exist in the ../../texo.base/model/test.ecore. I get a error in texo generation "contains unresolved proxy MyEnum..."

Is there a possibilty that Texo use the same mechanism as EMF to find ecore file?

<eStructuralFeatures xsi:type="ecore:EAttribute" name="test" eType="ecore:EEnum ../../texo.base/model/test.ecore#//MyEnum"/>
Re: [Texo] EMF and Texo uses different mechanism to find ecore files [message #1061412 is a reply to message #1061364] Fri, 31 May 2013 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Sir,
During code generation, yes this can/should be changed. Can you enter a bugzilla for this?

gr. Martin

On 05/31/2013 12:40 PM, Sir Wayne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a ecore which extends another ecore. If I load the resource EMF uses the workspace location(../../). The ecore
> files are in two seperated projects and in two seperated folder. The first in C:\git\.. and the second in C:\workspace\..
> EMF can handle this seperated folder in the filesystem, because it uses the workspace location. But Texo uses the
> filesystem location and the ecore file doesn't exist in the ../../texo.base/model/test.ecore. I get a error in texo
> generation "contains unresolved proxy MyEnum..."
>
> Is there a possibilty that Texo use the same mechanism as EMF to find ecore file?
>
>
>
> <eStructuralFeatures xsi:type="ecore:EAttribute" name="test" eType="ecore:EEnum
> ../../texo.base/model/test.ecore#//MyEnum"/>
>

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [Texo] EMF and Texo uses different mechanism to find ecore files [message #1061422 is a reply to message #1061412] Fri, 31 May 2013 14:34 Go to previous message
Dennis Melzer is currently offline Dennis MelzerFriend
Created https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=409601
Previous Topic:[CDO] CDOObject equality.
Next Topic:[Texo] Extend Ecore Model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:30:29 GMT 2024