Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » design view shows wrong dir
design view shows wrong dir [message #1061183] Thu, 30 May 2013 12:46 Go to next message
Mokhtar Alshubei is currently offline Mokhtar AlshubeiFriend
Hi,

do you know why i see my widgets in wrong orientation in the design view?
Although when i run the application, they are in correct positions, in design view they are from right to left. my view has one wrapping sashform inside which there are three other sashforms that in turn contain some controls. Those sub sashforms have also their controls in wrong display orientation. I hadn't this issue untill I downloaded a new eclipse!!!!! Was that the reason??

Thanks,
Mokhtar
Re: design view shows wrong dir [message #1061289 is a reply to message #1061183] Fri, 31 May 2013 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Yes. This was caused by recent changes in Eclipse Juno (rather than by any recently introduced regression/bug in WindowBuilder).

We investigated this and fixed it more than a month ago., so all you need to do is update to the very latest WB build.
Re: design view shows wrong dir [message #1061332 is a reply to message #1061289] Fri, 31 May 2013 09:13 Go to previous message
Mokhtar Alshubei is currently offline Mokhtar AlshubeiFriend
or go back to eclipse 4.2.1 which worked at least. Thank you Smile I recommend that you put these frequent unexpected cumbersome bugs/issues in the WB page as notes. This would be really helpful to find as compatibility problems happen a lot.

Thanks,
Mok
Previous Topic:WindowBuilderPro- How to connect to Database?
Next Topic:WindowBuilder Project wanted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:49:02 GMT 2024