Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Could testexec Command offer an error message of screen shot besides .htm & .xml file?
Could testexec Command offer an error message of screen shot besides .htm & .xml file? [message #1060111] Thu, 23 May 2013 07:27 Go to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
When using ITE,If the teststep failed, It can offer one screen shot of error message, could testexec command offer it too? Or could someone give me any advise to achieve this?

Thanks a lot,
Posia
Re: Could testexec Command offer an error message of screen shot besides .htm & .xml file? [message #1065388 is a reply to message #1060111] Tue, 25 June 2013 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elise Ruelle is currently offline Elise RuelleFriend
Hi,

I'm not sure but if I understand your question, yes testexec will give you the same report as an execution with the ITE.

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC
Re: Could testexec Command offer an error message of screen shot besides .htm & .xml file? [message #1067244 is a reply to message #1065388] Mon, 08 July 2013 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
How to set the testexec command to catch the screen shot when the error occured? Could you show me the detail,thanks very much.

Posia
Re: Could testexec Command offer an error message of screen shot besides .htm & .xml file? [message #1067256 is a reply to message #1067244] Mon, 08 July 2013 06:52 Go to previous message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Well, like Elise said: there is no special handling in testexec. You should get your error screenshot the same way as in the ITE. For the released version there is actually no way to suppress the screenshots.

- Achim
Previous Topic:Transfer object mappings
Next Topic:Observation button and mapping buttons disabled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:55:52 GMT 2024