Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Projects missing on Samba share on Eclipse launch
Projects missing on Samba share on Eclipse launch [message #1060025] Wed, 22 May 2013 14:56 Go to next message
Ben Roberts is currently offline Ben RobertsFriend
I created PHP projects with files on a Samba share and they work fine. The next time I open Eclipse I'm getting an error message saying that the .project file is missing. This is not true - the projects are still there and are accessible via Windows Explorer on the same Samba share as before.

I can't refresh the workspace or any of the projects. Clicking on a project doesn't do anything - it remains closed. The file > refresh menu item is disabled also.

If I create a new dummy project on the same Samba share then all projects become readable again. It seems that Eclipse only sees the Samba share after a new project is created there. Is there a way I can fix this and have the share visible on launch of Eclipse without having to create a dummy project?
Re: Projects missing on Samba share on Eclipse launch [message #1060688 is a reply to message #1060025] Mon, 27 May 2013 20:40 Go to previous message
Ben Roberts is currently offline Ben RobertsFriend
Anybody?
Previous Topic:getLineNumber
Next Topic:Remote system content assist problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:53:43 GMT 2024