Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Referencing xsd-based metamodel for java services(How to correctly setup metamodel dependency for java services)
[Acceleo] Referencing xsd-based metamodel for java services [message #1059528] Mon, 20 May 2013 09:56 Go to next message
Uwe Ritzmann is currently offline Uwe RitzmannFriend
Hi Acceleo Experts,

I have an EMF metamodel which was derived from an XML Scheme.

The EMF plugin-in projects still reside in my workspace, but have been integrated into my workbench via export of deployable plugins and fragments in order to have the metamodel registered and the default EMF editor available.

I can happily generate lots of artefacts via Acceleo.

Now I am at the point where I need some support thru java services.

And that java support code needs to import the java packages of the metamodel.

Hence I added a dependency to the EMF metamodel plugin.

Adding the dependency alone suffices to run into an error:

Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'topelement' is not found or is abstract. (file:/C:/Users/ritzmann/Eclipse%20Workspaces/Modelling/Eins/Metamodel/model/example.amodel, 2, 180)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.validateCreateObjectFromFactory(XMLHandler.java:2239)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.validateCreateObjectFromFactory(XMLHandler.java:2230)

The class name would actually be TopelementType, but I am not sure how exact the error message is.

Is he really looking for the wrong class? Or did I setup the dependencies incorrectly?

Many thanks in advance for any hints,

Uwe

[Updated on: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo] Referencing xsd-based metamodel for java services [message #1059530 is a reply to message #1059528] Mon, 20 May 2013 10:16 Go to previous message
Uwe Ritzmann is currently offline Uwe RitzmannFriend
Yikes,

I was giving up to quickly ...

For whatever reasons, closing the EMF Metamodel plug-in projects in the workspace helped. Probably that secured, that the dependencies were resolved against the deployed versions in the workbench that - while contentwise the same - do not cause the error.

Best Regards,

Uwe
Previous Topic:XML2XML
Next Topic:What is genBuildAcceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:33:08 GMT 2024