Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Create Commands Of Elements
Create Commands Of Elements [message #1059182] Fri, 17 May 2013 07:18 Go to next message
serhat gezgin is currently offline serhat gezginFriend
Hi all,

on attached picture. I show creation command section of Diagram for List element.

But i dont want to show this buttons. So i go to COmmands package and creation class

and modify

public boolean canExecute() {
		return false;
	}

but when i done this this creation buttons just disabled but they are visible as

before. I just want to dont show this buttons so how can i done this anyone can help

me ?

Regards
Re: Create Commands Of Elements [message #1060340 is a reply to message #1059182] Fri, 24 May 2013 08:29 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

what is displayed there is influenced by modelling assistant provider. There is an extension point called de.uni_mannheim.informatik.swt.models.plm.diagram.providers.PLMModelingAssistantProvider which supplies all model element for which the service shall be available. If you do not want to add any children via this menu to the container you can remove every occurrence of the container in this extension point. Is this what you want? If you decide to choose this method you might think about modifying the templates of gmf tooling to generate the plugin.xml as you like. Doing it this way you can delete and get regenerated your plugin.xml later which can be quite helpful.

Ralph
Previous Topic:Remove bottom padding from rectangle
Next Topic:Export product
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:19:04 GMT 2024