Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me(i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me so .i want to make friends now)
icon10.gif  i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me [message #1058959] Thu, 16 May 2013 02:57 Go to next message
snow snow is currently offline snow snowFriend
i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me so .i want to make friends now

i am chinese but i want learn new knowledge can someone help me ?
Re: i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me [message #1059422 is a reply to message #1058959] Sat, 18 May 2013 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

there is a nice book "Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit" and a tutorial in the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Tutorial/Part_1 . Questions that come up can be asked here.

Ralph
Re: i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me [message #1060316 is a reply to message #1059422] Fri, 24 May 2013 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snow snow is currently offline snow snowFriend
thank you very much. can you leave your contact method? Very Happy like qq number.
Re: i want to learn gmf but no person can guide me [message #1076709 is a reply to message #1060316] Wed, 31 July 2013 19:21 Go to previous message
Alexej Sailer is currently offline Alexej SailerFriend
Hi,

years before I did some editors with GMF. Now I decided to do some video tutorials about how to create a Petrinet Editor with GMF. The First steps with GMF are already done. You can find them on dualexec.com. There is also a twitter account and I will add my G+ account soon.
Previous Topic:Unresolved dependency on org.eclipse.gmf.tooling.runtime
Next Topic:how to change color by changing of properties value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:26:49 GMT 2024