Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Birt 4.2.0 with Eclipse juno and Jboss 6.1.0 final(Event handler classes are not found exception thrown)
Birt 4.2.0 with Eclipse juno and Jboss 6.1.0 final [message #1058292] Mon, 13 May 2013 13:32 Go to next message
Nandakumar Perumal is currently offline Nandakumar PerumalFriend
Hi all,

Any one can help me to solve this problem. I was used Birt 2.5 with Eclipse galileo. But i am now upgrade JSF 2.1 from JSF 1.2 with Richfaces 4.0 from Richfaces 3.3. In my old project birt reports are working properly. In Birt 4.2.0 With Eclipse Juno i can't run my birt report. Mainly Scripted data source reports are not working properly. It is throwing Engine exception that Event Class not found exception. I have attached that error log. Please refer that and give me a solution to this problem. And My Event handler classes are exists in my project. But it is throwing this error. Please tell me any other Configuration should be done for this Birt 4.2.0 in the Web.xml or any other config file should be needed to solve this problem. I have mention here one of my Event handler class to locate a problem (com.nayasoft.joekids.birtadapter.FeesStudentInvoiceDataSet).

Thanks in advance..

Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Re: Birt 4.2.0 with Eclipse juno and Jboss 6.1.0 final [message #1058352 is a reply to message #1058292] Mon, 13 May 2013 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
This question sounds like one better posted to the eclipse.birt forum.

On 13/05/2013 3:39 PM, Nandakumar Perumal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any one can help me to solve this problem. I was used Birt 2.5 with Eclipse galileo. But i am now upgrade JSF 2.1 from JSF 1.2 with Richfaces 4.0 from Richfaces 3.3. In my old project birt reports are working properly. In Birt 4.2.0 With Eclipse Juno i can't run my birt report. Mainly Scripted data source reports are not working properly. It is throwing Engine exception that Event Class not found exception. I have attached that error log. Please refer that and give me a solution to this problem. And My Event handler classes are exists in my project. But it is throwing this error. Please tell me any other Configuration should be done for this Birt 4.2.0 in the Web.xml or any other config file should be needed to solve this problem. I have mention here one of my Event handler class to locate a problem (com.nayasoft.joekids.birtadapter.FeesStudentInvoiceDataSet).
>
> Thanks in advance..
>
> :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll:

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Birt 4.2.0 with Eclipse juno and Jboss 6.1.0 final [message #1058420 is a reply to message #1058352] Tue, 14 May 2013 04:56 Go to previous message
Nandakumar Perumal is currently offline Nandakumar PerumalFriend
Thanks Merks.. I will post this issue in the Birt forum..

Previous Topic:Package Explorer Hierarchy Is No Longer Flat
Next Topic:Source Code CodePro Analytix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:56:15 GMT 2024