Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » remote debugging in eclipse cdt from linux server using cygwin
remote debugging in eclipse cdt from linux server using cygwin [message #1057822] Thu, 09 May 2013 04:55 Go to next message
nagaraj sherigar is currently offline nagaraj sherigarFriend
My current configuration is that I code, compile and debug C/C++ applications on a Linux server. The problem I am facing is that many users use the same server, making it very difficult to directly access the server. My plan is use Eclipse CDT in my local Windows CP to code. This part works fine. I'm coding in Eclipse, then compiling on the Linux server itself. Now I want to debug in Eclipse. I use gdbserver for this purpose. I get the control from my remote system to Eclipse but it shows this error:

warning: A handler for the OS ABI "GNU/Linux" is not built into this configuration of GDB. Attempting to continue with the default i386 settings.

...And nothing happens. Is there any way I can debug in Eclipse from gdbserver on a remote Linux machine? I am using Cygwin on Windows XP.
Re: remote debugging in eclipse cdt from linux server using cygwin [message #1058061 is a reply to message #1057822] Fri, 10 May 2013 17:25 Go to previous message
Juris Sudmalis is currently offline Juris SudmalisFriend
Wrong section man, this one is for PDT, not CDT.
Previous Topic:Creating Custom Launcher
Next Topic:Rus as ... Ever as CLI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:49:00 GMT 2024