Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [Teneo] @Columns annotation does not work
[Teneo] @Columns annotation does not work [message #1043950] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:56 Go to next message
Harald Lernbeiss is currently offline Harald LernbeissFriend
Hello community,

I tried to use a Hibernate CompositeUserType with Teneo and encountered the following problem: When using the @Columns annotation for naming the columns required for mapping my custom type (in a similar way as described in the Hibernate documentation at docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/HibernateAnnotations/reference/en/html_single/#d0e2018; sorry for not posting as a URL, I do not have enough posts to be allowed to post external URLs) then I get the exception org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.parser.AnnotationParserException: No eclass found with name Columns.

A quick look at the code of my Teneo plug-in (version 2.0.1.v201302282249) revealed that there is an org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.hbannotation.Columns interface but there is no class that implements that interface.

The Teneo Wiki lists the @Columns annotation as a supported Hibernate annotation. How am I supposed to define the columns to map my custom type to if @Columns does not work?

Cheers,
Harald
Re: [Teneo] @Columns annotation does not work [message #1044413 is a reply to message #1043950] Thu, 18 April 2013 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Harald,
The columns annotation apparently slipped through without support and incorrectly listing it on the wiki... Will add
support for it, can you enter a bugzilla?

gr. Martin

On 04/18/2013 02:42 PM, Harald Lernbeiss wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> I tried to use a Hibernate CompositeUserType with Teneo and encountered the following problem: When using the @Columns
> annotation for naming the columns required for mapping my custom type (in a similar way as described in the Hibernate
> documentation at docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/HibernateAnnotations/reference/en/html_single/#d0e2018; sorry for not
> posting as a URL, I do not have enough posts to be allowed to post external URLs) then I get the exception
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.annotations.parser.AnnotationParserException: No eclass found with name Columns.
>
> A quick look at the code of my Teneo plug-in (version 2.0.1.v201302282249) revealed that there is an
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.hibernate.hbannotation.Columns interface but there is no class that implements that interface.
>
> The Teneo Wiki lists the @Columns annotation as a supported Hibernate annotation. How am I supposed to define the
> columns to map my custom type to if @Columns does not work?
>
> Cheers,
> Harald

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [Teneo] @Columns annotation does not work [message #1044736 is a reply to message #1044413] Fri, 19 April 2013 09:09 Go to previous message
Harald Lernbeiss is currently offline Harald LernbeissFriend
Thank you for the quick answer.
I filed a bug: 406065.

Cheers,
Harald
Previous Topic:CDO & Model Evolution
Next Topic:I need "static" model fields, what is the best way?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:49:45 GMT 2024