Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » help on running eclipse designer bpel process on ode
help on running eclipse designer bpel process on ode [message #1043430] Wed, 17 April 2013 17:47
Bradi Rares is currently offline Bradi RaresFriend
Good day,
I've installed the bpel plugin for eclipse along with apache ode on tomcat. I tried to model a credit loan process like in many examples there on the web. it is composed of 3 services: a creditRating (designed in eclipse bpel designer deployed before and tested to work), an external currency conversion service in .NET and the main process creditBuletin. While it deploys without problems when I run it it gives:

Error sending message to Axis2 for ODE mex {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr87m7k1sx6f9 [PID {CreditBuletinNamespace}CreditBuletin-135] calling WSAEndpoint@385efc.getRating(...) Status REQUEST}

along with

Binding operation not found: service

I have tried google-ing for some answers but have failed to find a solution. I'm sure I've made some beginner mistakes but can't find them. Maybe to an expert they pop-up more clearly. I have attached the project files used because I believe they would explain more better what I'm trying to do than I can Smile and probably faster. Any help or reference to a possible solution helps.

Thank-you
Previous Topic:Video tutorials on main site page down?
Next Topic:[SOLVED]Apache ODE Server setup issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:53:28 GMT 2024