Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Make the diagram generate nice code in XText editor
Make the diagram generate nice code in XText editor [message #1042481] Tue, 16 April 2013 13:39 Go to next message
Mårten Carlzon is currently offline Mårten CarlzonFriend

Hi again folks Smile

Since I am stuck on one wall and hoping someone here can help me with it I started to look around a bit more with my project.
I now have an ok diagram and xtext editor side by side thanks to the help from Eugenia and people here but there is one thing I would like to modify but I don't know how, all my xtext text is on one row.

Of course I can just start entering new lines and tabs by hand but I was wondering is there a way I can modify the code so when I create a new object in the diagram I make it so it adds "\n" and "\t" in specific places so the dsl in the document looks nicer? Smile

Really thanks for all the help so far, hopefully I can help someone in return some day.

Write you later / Mårten
Re: Make the diagram generate nice code in XText editor [message #1042528 is a reply to message #1042481] Tue, 16 April 2013 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Mårten,

The following article should help with this:

http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.xtext.doc%2Fhelp%2Fserialization.html

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Make the diagram generate nice code in XText editor [message #1043282 is a reply to message #1042528] Wed, 17 April 2013 14:02 Go to previous message
Mårten Carlzon is currently offline Mårten CarlzonFriend

Hi Dimitris

Thanks for the link! Got some more school work to do so will probably not be able to try it out this week but just wanted to say thanks for the link. It looks promising when I speed-read it Smile

Have a nice day
Mårten
Previous Topic:[Flock] Large model migration: performance issue
Next Topic:on Runtime EWL file don't see EOL file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:20:11 GMT 2024