Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [ETL] running ETL from Xtext validation process
[ETL] running ETL from Xtext validation process [message #1038907] Thu, 11 April 2013 13:52 Go to next message
Christophe g is currently offline Christophe gFriend
Hello

I'm trying to run an ETL transformation from the "Validation" process of Xtext.
My transformation work fine when executed from an "launch.xml" file as in the basic example.

I downloaded the "org.eclipses.epsilon.examples.standalone" folder from the SVN and decided to follow it to do so.

As a result, I have several issue :

First, the URI of both models, Metamodels and the ETL file must be given as "file" URI in the example and I can't find a way not to give the absolute path to the file, which is something I don't want to do.
So far, I run the transformation on an xmi file generated from the serialization of my own language file.

Second, when working with those absolute path, I have an error in the transformation : it seems that the metamodel is not recognized or something (I don't understand the error)
Internal error: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Feature 'behDefs' not found. [file:/-- Absolute path to the generated file -- .xmi, 3, 64]

Is there somewhere other examples of running ETL from java ?

If anything is unclear or if any other information is required, I can provide other details.

Best regards,

Christophe

[Updated on: Thu, 11 April 2013 16:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ETL] running ETL from Xtext validation process [message #1040307 is a reply to message #1038907] Sat, 13 April 2013 10:42 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Balázs,

Could you please put together a minimal example [1] that we can use to reproduce the behaviour you're encountering?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] http://eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:Missing pieces with xtext and eugenia
Next Topic:[ETL] Transformation can't access part of metamodel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:30:09 GMT 2024