Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » How to reopen the svn connector download dialogue
How to reopen the svn connector download dialogue [message #1035113] Sat, 06 April 2013 10:40 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
When you install subversive for the first time, eclipse will show a dialogue to help you download an SVN connector.

I've downloaded the latest one without really thinking about it. Unfortunately I already have a couple of projects checked out against an earlier version (with edits made to the project) and the local SVN files are not compatible with the latest version of SVN.

Is there a way I can trigger Eclipse / Subversive to re-open the SVN connector dialogue so that I can download an earlier version which will be compatible.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 April 2013 10:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to reopen the svn connector download dialogue [message #1035134 is a reply to message #1035113] Sat, 06 April 2013 11:19 Go to previous message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
No sooner have I asked the question than I figure out how to do it another way.

I added this to my list of software sites and was then able to download what I needed through the help --> install new software... dialogue.

http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/3.0/juno-site/
Previous Topic:SVN: An error has occurred when activating this view
Next Topic:Files Modified Multiple Times and Changesets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:52:12 GMT 2024