Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Sysconsole utility
Sysconsole utility [message #1022750] Fri, 22 March 2013 13:15 Go to next message
Hariharan Gopalan is currently offline Hariharan GopalanFriend
I am new to stardust, wondering where I can find the sysconsole utility to create the audit trail database. I installed the plugin in Helios and trying to setup the runtime environment.

Thanks
Hari
Re: Sysconsole utility [message #1023722 is a reply to message #1022750] Mon, 25 March 2013 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Hari,

if you use the Eclipse RAD environment (dynamic web project with Stardust configuration) then you will find a database section on the server tab that allows you to create a database (embedded derby)/ You only need the sysconsole tools if you want to create the schema in another external database.

The sysconsole tool is created with a separate maven archetype:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Stardust/Knowledge_Base/Build_and_Change_Management/Maven/Basic_Setup#Available_Archetypes

Example usage:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.infinity.bpm.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=ipp-archetype-console-spring-client
-DarchetypeVersion=7.1.0 -DgroupId=org.eclipse.stardust.test -DartifactId=stardust-console -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dgoals=generate-resources

Best Regards

Robert
Re: Sysconsole utility [message #1027199 is a reply to message #1022750] Tue, 26 March 2013 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hariharan Gopalan is currently offline Hariharan GopalanFriend
Thanks Robert, I was able to create the audit trail db and get this working.
Re: Sysconsole utility [message #1112164 is a reply to message #1027199] Thu, 19 September 2013 07:46 Go to previous message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

We have now released the sysconsole and console commandline tool maven archetypes also for Stardust.
Please see instructions here:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/503890/

Best regards

Rob
Previous Topic:Unable to build KnowledgeBase Standalone Spring Example project
Next Topic:Stardust Oracle Integration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:59:32 GMT 2024