Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » scroll to invisible Component
scroll to invisible Component [message #1018754] Thu, 14 March 2013 12:21 Go to next message
khalil alrifai is currently offline khalil alrifaiFriend
Hello,
I want to test a rcp application. I get a "component not found" error for components that are not in the visible part of my view.
can you tell me how I can scroll to this components (which are not in the visible part of the view)?

Kind regards,
khalil
Re: scroll to invisible Component [message #1020500 is a reply to message #1018754] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The scrolling should occur automatically. What kind of components does this happen on (is it when scrolling *to* components in e.g. a panel, or is it when scrolling to items in e.g. a tree / list?).

Best regards,
Alex
Re: scroll to invisible Component [message #1842922 is a reply to message #1020500] Tue, 06 July 2021 12:01 Go to previous message
yeshwini r is currently offline yeshwini rFriend
Hello Alex ,

The scroll is happening , but its scrolling too much on the page , that the element is missed and it starts to search in the tool bar .
I tried to add scroll up , but it isnt working .

Could you help on this ?
Previous Topic:Jubula - Referenced Parameter - Ignore case sensitivity and spacing
Next Topic:Performance drop in Jubula 8.8 test of javafx 16 application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:11:58 GMT 2024