Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Nodes with centred content don't work(Eugenia)
Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1016133] Tue, 05 March 2013 08:04 Go to next message
serhat gezgin is currently offline serhat gezginFriend
Dear all

I'm new to Eugenia, GMF , Epsilon. I want to learn eugenia so i found tutorials from official site and perform tutorials step by step. But when i came to "Nodes with centred content" tutorial and "Nodes with images defined at run-time" tutorial I could not perform these, always get error from Ecore2GMF.eol file. And cant find these practise on svn.

dont understand what i must do. Anyone can help me to understand these tutorials.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 March 2013 08:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1016665 is a reply to message #1016133] Thu, 07 March 2013 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Hi serhat,

We have quite a few example projects over here. Have you had a look at them?

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.epsilon/trunk/examples/

I've had a look and it seems we had a few mistakes in the "Nodes with centred content" tutorial, both in the metamodel and the ECore2GMF.eol polishing transformation. I've fixed these issues and created a new set of example projects for it, all starting with "org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.examples.centred". These should work fine if you import them all into your workspace.

As for the "Nodes with images defined at run-time" example, it should work fine. Could you tell us what kind of error are you getting?
Re: Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1016718 is a reply to message #1016665] Thu, 07 March 2013 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

now i can check-out "Nodes with centred content" and it works fine thanks for help:).

But on http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.epsilon/trunk/examples/

i can't find "Nodes with images defined at run-time". I think, i must create project

and follow documents step. If it works fine i must study this tutorial more and more Smile

because i can't success on this.
Re: Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1016808 is a reply to message #1016718] Thu, 07 March 2013 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

We don't have example projects for that particular article, sorry! If you run into any more problems, drop us a line Smile.
Re: Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1016987 is a reply to message #1016808] Fri, 08 March 2013 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't understand "Nodes with images instead of shapes" tutorial.

Because i cant recognize where i must create classes e.x.

ComponentImagePathPropertyDescriptor ?

ComponentImagePathCellEditor ?

can anyone explain me this ?

or havu u got this case ?
Re: Nodes with centred content don't work [message #1017391 is a reply to message #1016987] Mon, 11 March 2013 18:23 Go to previous message

You'll need to create the class in the .diagram plugin. You don't need to modify the code generated by GMF at all: the generated code will attempt to use the custom class, producing a compile error that you will fix by writing the figure class yourself.

I remembered we did have an example for this article. It's referenced from the article itself:

http://eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.examples.friends

Could you have a look at it?
Previous Topic:GMF with Epsilon vs MetaEdit+
Next Topic:Ecore model creation with EOL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:29:30 GMT 2024