Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0
Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015344] Thu, 28 February 2013 09:54 Go to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Messages: 6607
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
(see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
search for the wrong thing.

Is this a known problem?

Tom
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015354 is a reply to message #1015344] Thu, 28 February 2013 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Messages: 2359
Registered: July 2009
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Senior Member
Tom,
I can't reproduce it with any of our demos (IE9, IE10). Is it
reproducible for you with the online Examples Demo [1]?

[1] http://rap.eclipsesource.com/rapdemo/examples
Best,
Ivan

On 2/28/2013 11:54 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
> (see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
> search for the wrong thing.
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Tom

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015356 is a reply to message #1015354] Thu, 28 February 2013 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Messages: 6607
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Yes I can. See attached screen.

Tom

Am 28.02.13 11:22, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
> Tom,
> I can't reproduce it with any of our demos (IE9, IE10). Is it
> reproducible for you with the online Examples Demo [1]?
>
> [1] http://rap.eclipsesource.com/rapdemo/examples
> Best,
> Ivan
>
> On 2/28/2013 11:54 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
>> (see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
>> search for the wrong thing.
>>
>> Is this a known problem?
>>
>> Tom
>
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015360 is a reply to message #1015356] Thu, 28 February 2013 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Messages: 2359
Registered: July 2009
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Senior Member
Tom,
is your IE zoom level at 100% or you have a custom zoom? Does page
reload help?
Best,
Ivan

On 2/28/2013 12:36 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes I can. See attached screen.
>
> Tom
>
> Am 28.02.13 11:22, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
>> Tom,
>> I can't reproduce it with any of our demos (IE9, IE10). Is it
>> reproducible for you with the online Examples Demo [1]?
>>
>> [1] http://rap.eclipsesource.com/rapdemo/examples
>> Best,
>> Ivan
>>
>> On 2/28/2013 11:54 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
>>> (see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
>>> search for the wrong thing.
>>>
>>> Is this a known problem?
>>>
>>> Tom

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015450 is a reply to message #1015360] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Messages: 6607
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Zoom-Level is at 100% and page reload does not help

Tom

Am 28.02.13 11:49, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
> Tom,
> is your IE zoom level at 100% or you have a custom zoom? Does page
> reload help?
> Best,
> Ivan
>
> On 2/28/2013 12:36 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes I can. See attached screen.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> Am 28.02.13 11:22, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
>>> Tom,
>>> I can't reproduce it with any of our demos (IE9, IE10). Is it
>>> reproducible for you with the online Examples Demo [1]?
>>>
>>> [1] http://rap.eclipsesource.com/rapdemo/examples
>>> Best,
>>> Ivan
>>>
>>> On 2/28/2013 11:54 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
>>>> (see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
>>>> search for the wrong thing.
>>>>
>>>> Is this a known problem?
>>>>
>>>> Tom
>
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015454 is a reply to message #1015450] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Messages: 2359
Registered: July 2009
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Senior Member
Tom,
please open a bugzilla and will try to reproduce and fix it.
Thanks,
Ivan

On 2/28/2013 5:53 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
> Zoom-Level is at 100% and page reload does not help
>
> Tom
>
> Am 28.02.13 11:49, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
>> Tom,
>> is your IE zoom level at 100% or you have a custom zoom? Does page
>> reload help?
>> Best,
>> Ivan
>>
>> On 2/28/2013 12:36 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Yes I can. See attached screen.
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> Am 28.02.13 11:22, schrieb Ivan Furnadjiev:
>>>> Tom,
>>>> I can't reproduce it with any of our demos (IE9, IE10). Is it
>>>> reproducible for you with the online Examples Demo [1]?
>>>>
>>>> [1] http://rap.eclipsesource.com/rapdemo/examples
>>>> Best,
>>>> Ivan
>>>>
>>>> On 2/28/2013 11:54 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I see small small graphic glitches on RAP 2.0 on Buttons and ComboBoxes
>>>>> (see attached screenshot). I couldn't find any bugzilla but maybe I
>>>>> search for the wrong thing.
>>>>>
>>>>> Is this a known problem?
>>>>>
>>>>> Tom

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0 [message #1015782 is a reply to message #1015454] Sat, 02 March 2013 18:57 Go to previous message
Markus Duft is currently offline Markus DuftFriend
Messages: 148
Registered: February 2013
Senior Member
i don't have the problem either.... :/
Previous Topic:How to provide user authentication for RAP/RCP
Next Topic:Graphic glitches on IE9 on RAP 2.0
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 15 23:38:14 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01950 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top