Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Trying to REINSTALL but cannot UNINSTALL(Can't connect to repository)
Trying to REINSTALL but cannot UNINSTALL [message #1012448] Thu, 21 February 2013 15:20 Go to next message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
Yesterday I ran a subversive update when the Eclipse updates ran. After the update was installed all the DEBUG function keys STOPPED working. I tried to uninstall subversive so that I could reinstall it and when I tried that via the Eclipse Marketplace I got this error:

"Subversive SVN Team Provider" cannot be fully uninstalled because other installed software requires it. The parts that are not required will be uninstalled.

Subversive will NOT UNINSTALL. PLEASE HELP.

Thank you.
Re: Trying to REINSTALL but cannot UNINSTALL [message #1015828 is a reply to message #1012448] Sun, 03 March 2013 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
You should uninstall Subversive connectors too. Also Subversive-Mylyn integration, Subversive Revision Graph, m2e integration and ProjectSet integration (of course if you've installed any of those).
icon7.gif  Re: Trying to REINSTALL but cannot UNINSTALL [message #1015846 is a reply to message #1015828] Sun, 03 March 2013 18:12 Go to previous message
Melinda Savoy is currently offline Melinda SavoyFriend
Thanks for the reply. I actually just re-installed subversive and now all is good.

Previous Topic:Installed subversive plugin missing its connectors
Next Topic:Eclipse Subversive, one commit, multiple revision numbers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:19:46 GMT 2024