Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » JAXB unmarshaller : no AttachmentUnmarshaller set
JAXB unmarshaller : no AttachmentUnmarshaller set [message #1008618] Wed, 13 February 2013 10:27 Go to next message
Cedric Joannes is currently offline Cedric JoannesFriend
Hi,

I'm currently trying to setup a SOAP web service, receiving a file as MTOM attachment.

I'm using Spring-WS on Weblogic 12c. Moxy is embedded within Weblogic as default JAXB implementation.

My web service works fine when the file is inline in the SOAP message, but I receive this error from Moxy when enabling MTOM/XOP :

Unable to retrieve attachment with cid cid:1097769359737 because no AttachmentUnmarshaller was set

The file is identified in the SOAP message like this :
<inc:Include href="cid:1097769359737" xmlns:inc="[...]"/>

The generated from the xsd references the file like this :
@XmlMimeType("*/*")
protected DataHandler file;

Any idea what I should do to set the AttachmentUnmarshaller ?
Re: JAXB unmarshaller : no AttachmentUnmarshaller set [message #1012543 is a reply to message #1008618] Thu, 21 February 2013 19:09 Go to previous message
Blaise Doughan is currently offline Blaise DoughanFriend

Hi Cedric,

I apologize for the delay in responding. MOXy and all JAXB (JSR-222) implementations allow an AttachmentUnmarshaller to be set on a Marshaller. This is a mechanism that allows JAXB to hand off processing to the JAX-WS layer. This is something that should be done by the JAX-WS provider.

Probably best to start a thread on the Spring-WS forum. If you provide me a link to it then I can offer provide any info requested by the Spring-WS developers.

-Blaise
Previous Topic:DBWS Error on Deployment
Next Topic:Clear object from cache with class and id
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:43:34 GMT 2024