Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Current debug line not highlighted
Current debug line not highlighted [message #1007594] Wed, 06 February 2013 16:14 Go to next message
David Rougier is currently offline David RougierFriend
Hi everyone,

I have got 2 PHP projects in my eclipse workspace.
My 2 projects contain links to files and folders located into my local web server root folder.
I have selected XDebug as debugger.
The current line is not highlighted when debugging one project but I can step to execution lines.

Does anyone know why the current debug line is not highlighted ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Current debug line not highlighted [message #1008031 is a reply to message #1007594] Fri, 08 February 2013 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Rougier is currently offline David RougierFriend
I have noticed the difference between my 2 PHP projects.

I have checked the following boxes in the Import window when I have imported files into my working project :

• Create links in workspace

• Create virtual folders

I have checked the following boxes in the Import window when I have imported files into my failed project :

• Create links in workspace

• Create virtual folders
    • Create link locations relative to: PROJECT_LOC

To conclude I should not have checked the "Create link locations relative to: PROJECT_LOC" box.
Re: Current debug line not highlighted [message #1008107 is a reply to message #1008031] Sat, 09 February 2013 02:20 Go to previous message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
Thanks for sharing the information.

Maybe you could see an inappropriate path such as 'PARENT-n-PROJECT_LOC/...' in the stackframe of the Debug view. It is not an openable form even if it is a correct internal form. If you closed the editor, PDT won't open any editor when debugging. This bad form comes from a bug of PDT.
Previous Topic:Java Heap Error
Next Topic:How to reuse tab in external browser (Firefox)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:40:32 GMT 2024