Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to exclude directory from the GNU C++ "include directory"
How to exclude directory from the GNU C++ "include directory" [message #1005737] Mon, 28 January 2013 13:28 Go to next message
Anthony Brenelière is currently offline Anthony BrenelièreFriend
Hello,

The Indexer parses /usr/include and so /usr/include/boost.

But the project uses another version of boost in another framework directory, that is more recent.

The result is the boost MACRO (like BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE ) and all its content is detected as syntactically incorrect.

I have no rights to remove the /usr/include/boost from the system. I just would like it to be ignored by the indexer, and i do not know how.

Cdlt,
Anthony Brenelière
Re: How to exclude directory from the GNU C++ "include directory" [message #1005844 is a reply to message #1005737] Mon, 28 January 2013 23:59 Go to previous message
Jesse Weinstein is currently offline Jesse WeinsteinFriend
First of all -- what version of Eclipse, and CDT, etc. are you running? (I'll dig up a FAQ on how to do this, if requested.)

Assuming you are running Indigo Service Release 2...

How is /usr/include defined in the project? As an include directory (in the Project Properties, C/C++ General, Paths and Symbols, Includes tab)? If so, try moving the proper framework directory above /usr/include. Somewhere else?
Previous Topic:CMake and Remote Eclipse Projects
Next Topic:Eclipse don't want to compile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:26:59 GMT 2024