Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » P2 » Eclipse XSL Developer Tools Install Problem
Eclipse XSL Developer Tools Install Problem [message #1005508] Fri, 25 January 2013 18:37 Go to next message
Norm Proffitt is currently offline Norm ProffittFriend
I hope this is the correct forum. If not please direct me to the correct one.

I'm trying to install the Eclipse XSL Developer Tools in Eclipse 3.6 (Helios). I'm using "Help"->"Install New Software..." and the http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios software site. I've got "Show only the latest versions of available software", "Group items by category", and "Contact all update sites during install to find required software" checked and "Hide items that are already installed" unchecked.

After selecting the package from the list, calculating requirements and dependencies, and accepting the license it attempts to download the package. The Installing Software message box says it's fetching "org.eclipse.wst.xsl.core_1.1.0.v2010004290328.jar.pack.gz". It seems to be trying to download it from mutiple sites, mirrors.xmission.com, ftp.osusl.org, and at least 2-3 of others. Unfortunately the messages are switching so quickly I can't make out all the different ones. In all cases the messages report somewhere between 1.15kB and 1.41kB of 54.44kB at 0B/s transferred.

How can I get this package installed?

Thanks,
Norm
Re: Eclipse XSL Developer Tools Install Problem [message #1005577 is a reply to message #1005508] Sat, 26 January 2013 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pascal Rapicault is currently offline Pascal RapicaultFriend
I suspect that this could a problem with the files being published. Please open a bug report against the "web tools" project and they will look into it: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi.
Re: Eclipse XSL Developer Tools Install Problem [message #1005636 is a reply to message #1005577] Sun, 27 January 2013 21:29 Go to previous message
Norm Proffitt is currently offline Norm ProffittFriend
Bug 399197 submitted.

Thanks,
Norm
Previous Topic:headless update without restart
Next Topic:When mirroring p2 repo can you specify multiple platformFilter arguments?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:33:18 GMT 2024