Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Programs not rendering correctly
Programs not rendering correctly [message #1005425] Fri, 25 January 2013 11:46
John Cobley is currently offline John CobleyFriend
I'm currently trying to use the Pentaho report designer but I've also had this problem with the Spagobi metadata editor and the Funambol Administration Console all of which (I believe) were developed using Eclipse (by different companies) so I'm hoping this is the best place to look for help.
My problem is that the program will not render in the display it is initially loaded into. Clicking where the buttons/menus are will perform the appropriate action but the effect is not rendered. Typing also works but cannot be seen.
If the application is moved to the other display the application is rendered correctly. If I close the program in the second display then open it again then the program will open in the second display and will need to be moved back to the first display before it can be used. The program will also sometimes become unuseable in either display when I open some windows, some times. But other times it will work fine.

Anyone have any idea why this problem occurs?

I'm using 32-bit Windows 8 (although I was using 32-bit Windows 7 when I had the problem with the SpagoBI program) and both my monitors are plugged into the same graphics card with one on a DVI connection and the other on a VGA connection.

If this isn't really the best place to be asking this question then I'd be grateful is someone could point me towards a more appropriate location.

If you need more information then please ask.
Previous Topic:plugin api information
Next Topic:My experience of Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:47:06 GMT 2024