Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Extension point to perform tasks after a push
Extension point to perform tasks after a push [message #1005412] Fri, 25 January 2013 10:43 Go to next message
Joffrey Chambrin is currently offline Joffrey ChambrinFriend
Hi,

I'm looking for an extension point that allows me to perform some tasks after doing a "push".

I know there is something like that in the team SVN plug-in. (extension point : org.team.svn.ui.commit)

But I didn't find any extension point in EGit which allows to do that.

Am I wrong? Maybe I miss something when I looked at the code.
Re: Extension point to perform tasks after a push [message #1008967 is a reply to message #1005412] Thu, 14 February 2013 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
There is no such extension point in EGit at the moment.
Re: Extension point to perform tasks after a push [message #1011838 is a reply to message #1008967] Wed, 20 February 2013 10:45 Go to previous message
Joffrey Chambrin is currently offline Joffrey ChambrinFriend
Thanks for your answer.

Do you think adding a such extension point could be possible? I don't know if this could be useful for someone else, but to create my plug-in for Git, I really need this.

Can you give me suggestions on what to do : submit an enhancement request on Eclipse Bugs? Suggest a modification of the eGit plug-in code?
Previous Topic:Http Push Error
Next Topic:Team menu impoverished
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:41:07 GMT 2024