Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » breakpoints on remote embedded system(breakpoint in interrupt service routine not working)
breakpoints on remote embedded system [message #1004661] Wed, 23 January 2013 16:05
Robert Brusa is currently offline Robert BrusaFriend
Hi,
when setting a breakpoint in an ISR of my embedded system, it is hit, but Eclipse does not show it. Instead, it says the program is running - but I see on the oscilloscope that this is not true. Breakpoints in threads however work normally.

Actually, setting breakpoints anywhere in my program worked. I must inadvertely have changed something such that it now does no longer work. Any advice how to fix this?

A 2nd observation: Earlier I was able to set a breakpoint while the programm was running. This is no longer possible. Eclipse only shows a yellow sign with an exclamation mark instead of a breakpoint-indicator.

System_info: Juno on a W7-PC, GNU_Tools that came with eCos 3.0, AT91sam7s-based system conntected to the PC with an ATMEL SAM-ICE using JLinkGDBServer and the Zylin Plugin (native) in Eclipse Juno.

Thanks and regards - bob
Previous Topic:[AST] Evaluating expressions?
Next Topic:Unusable Remote Debugging Performance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:09:33 GMT 2024