Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Help with Eclipse - BIRT
Help with Eclipse - BIRT [message #146114] Thu, 03 November 2005 14:05 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: jake.westviewclose.co.uk

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but i've been pulling my hair out all morning trying to get BIRT to install in Eclipse. I've downloaded the GEF and EMF plug-ins , and they seem to have been installed ok....however, I'm having no luck at all with the BIRT download.
I've downloaded both the production version and the stable version and unzipped them into various locations, (parent directory of eclipse folder, eclipse folder, directory holding the eclipse application), but none of this seemed to allow me to open BIRT. I've got no idea what to try next, and have been searching on the web to find some ideas......I'm sure that its a stupid mistake that i'm making, but unfortunately I've got no idea what to do next.....any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Jake
Re: Help with Eclipse - BIRT [message #146203 is a reply to message #146114] Thu, 03 November 2005 17:54 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: weconsul.ptd.net

Jake Day wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but i've been pulling my hair out all morning trying to get BIRT to install in Eclipse. I've downloaded the GEF and EMF plug-ins , and they seem to have been installed ok....however, I'm having no luck at all with the BIRT download.
> I've downloaded both the production version and the stable version and unzipped them into various locations, (parent directory of eclipse folder, eclipse folder, directory holding the eclipse application), but none of this seemed to allow me to open BIRT. I've got no idea what to try next, and have been searching on the web to find some ideas......I'm sure that its a stupid mistake that i'm making, but unfortunately I've got no idea what to do next.....any advice would be gratefully received.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jake

Try tis newsgroup

eclipse.birt

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA
http://weconsultants.servebeer.com/JHackerAppManager
____________________________________________________________ ______________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'