Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » how to subset operating systems using FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher
how to subset operating systems using FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher [message #1002561] Fri, 18 January 2013 20:55
Steve Francisco is currently offline Steve FranciscoFriend
Hi, I'm generating a repository from an existing Eclipse Platform set of features & bundles and want to subset the operating systems that my repository contains. Using the P2 FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher application I am able to generate my repository, but it still seems to reference unwanted os/ws/arch combinations. I tried to specify the set of environments by passing a comma-separated list for the -configs option like this:
-configs win32.win32.x86,win32.win32.x86_64,gtk.linux.x86,gtk.linux.x86_64,gtk.linux.ppc64,gtk.linux.s390,gtk.linux.s390x,gtk.solaris.sparc,gtk.solaris.x86,gtk.aix.ppc,gtk.aix.ppc64,cocoa.macosx.x86,cocoa.macosx.x86_64

But in the resulting contents.xml I still see reference to things like this:
<required namespace='org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu' name='org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.motif.hpux.ia64_32' range='0.0.0'>
<filter>
(&amp;(osgi.arch=ia64_32)(osgi.os=hpux)(osgi.ws=motif))
</filter>
</required>

Am I wrong to expect the repository wouldn't make such references? Am I using the -configs parameter incorrectly?
Previous Topic:Dropins Folder?
Next Topic:EclipseRT-OSGi-StarterKit Won't Start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:28:43 GMT 2024