Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to make Maximo 75 publish report with stored procedure?
How to make Maximo 75 publish report with stored procedure? [message #997526] Tue, 08 January 2013 03:17 Go to next message
Andy Purnama is currently offline Andy PurnamaFriend
Hi everyone, I am a maximo consultant from Indonesia. I have a question about birt reporting.

Currently, my client has been upgraded from maximo 6.2 to maximo 7.5. I have a problem about report with stored procedure. Our client's database is using MySQL Server 2008. I have developed a report with jdbc connection and I was using driver from opta.jar(Data Source driver:com.inet.tds.TdsDriver) and it can run report with stored procedure data set.

But, after I uploading the rptdesign file to maximo 7.5, maximo 7.5 can't publish the report with error "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file."

Is there any way to make Maximo 75 publish report with stored procedure?

Thank you for your attention,

Andy Purnama
IT Consultant of United Technologies, Indonesia
a.purnama@unitechcompany.com
Re: How to make Maximo 75 publish report with stored procedure? [message #998367 is a reply to message #997526] Wed, 09 January 2013 21:40 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I've not used Maximo, so I'm not certain. I see Mica has a response to your question, on BIRT Exchange. I'll go ahead and link the posts, just in case more goes on over there.

http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/28568-how-make-maximo-75-publish-report-with-stored-procedure/

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Text fit to width question
Next Topic:Dynamic data and tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:15:56 GMT 2024