Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse with PHP
icon1.gif  Eclipse with PHP [message #997258] Fri, 04 January 2013 18:57 Go to next message
Michael Koch is currently offline Michael KochFriend
Hello Friends,

iam currently developing PHP vith Eclipse Helios. Sadly this version is very buggy on my PC and crashes all the time.

Please can you tell me, what is the newest release of Eclipse for PHP? I do no find a newer release. I also need Subversion!

Thanks in advance!
P.M.
Re: Eclipse with PHP [message #997401 is a reply to message #997258] Mon, 07 January 2013 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

The latest release of Eclipse is Eclipse Juno. With Juno, the version 3.1.0 of the PHP Development Tools has been released (you should be able to find the 3.1.1 version since september). For Eclipse Helios, you should have the 2.2.* release. You can use the "Help" -> "Check for update" menu to see if your Eclipse Helios installation is up to date or you could switch to newer versions of Eclipse and PDT. The subversion plugin is available on both version of Eclipse. By the way, the Subversive project only made its graduation release (1.0) with Eclipse Juno this year.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: +stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com | Eclipse Java Development Tools Tips and Tricks
Re: Eclipse with PHP [message #997414 is a reply to message #997401] Mon, 07 January 2013 11:20 Go to previous message
Michael Koch is currently offline Michael KochFriend
Thank you! Razz Thread can be closed!

MAP - Mumb1e Admin Plugin at mumb1e.de
Previous Topic:I have a problem launching eclipse
Next Topic:Eclipse Now Fails To Load
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:16:42 GMT 2024