Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse RT (runtime) » emitter nativexls in BIRT Runtime 3.7.2
emitter nativexls in BIRT Runtime 3.7.2 [message #991364] Tue, 18 December 2012 18:00
Hugo Araujo is currently offline Hugo AraujoFriend
Hello, I am sorry if i didn´t put the topic in the correct place.

I download org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls_1.0.0.201110122114.jar and put it in eclipse\plugins\ folder and delete the org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.excel.config_myversion.jar
and org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel_myversion.jar. I did this because my XLS files were too big and it worked.

Then i put the org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls_1.0.0.201110122114.jar file in the C:\birt-runtime-3_7_2\ReportEngine\lib\. I then create it a script with genReport.bat in birt runtime 3.7.2 but it continue to generate large xls files. Then i try to extracted the org.eclipse.birt.runtime.version.jar comment the edited plugin.xml

<!--import from org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel
<extension name="excel emitter" point="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitters">

<emitter class="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.excel.ExcelEmitter" format="xls" id="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" pagination="no-pagination"/>
</extension>-->

And

<!--import from org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.config.excel

<extension name="Excel Emitter Descriptor" point="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.config">

<descriptor class="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.config.excel.ExcelEmitterDescriptor" id="org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel">
</descriptor>
</extension>-->

but i get an Error: Could not find or load main class org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner

Please help me is urgent

Thank you
Previous Topic:Workbench Persistence question
Next Topic:Installation plugins issue ( I want to install maven plugins in Eclipse )..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:28:01 GMT 2024