Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eclipse for PHP showing changes but not saving them(possible bug)
eclipse for PHP showing changes but not saving them [message #990649] Thu, 13 December 2012 15:17
Christopher Joy is currently offline Christopher JoyFriend
So I'm using eclipse for PHP Developers 3.02, I believe. Here's the problem I'm having:

I was getting an error that line 26 contained "php?>" I'm using eclipse to edit my PHP files. I removed the php, changing it to "?>" In eclipse, the changes are taking effect. Even if I exit, reboot, and restart eclipse, that darn 'php' is gone.

But, when i actually load the "C:\xampp\www\MyLibraryAnywhere\scripts\header.php" file in Notepad++ (or a browser) I can see the stinkin' "php" is still there!

So, the issue is that edits made in eclipse are not being saved to the actual files in question. I made the repair in Notepad++ and the error is gone now. eclipse is showing the changes and corrections made, but the are not being saved to the actual file I'm trying to edit. How is that possible? Are there two copies of my php code?
-Tano
Previous Topic:JDBC driver not found from Eclipse but running fine standalone
Next Topic:SW engineer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:30:16 GMT 2024