Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » How contribute action to compare with menu(How to you find the id of the compare with menu)
How contribute action to compare with menu [message #987386] Mon, 26 November 2012 11:56 Go to next message
Martin Wiklander is currently offline Martin WiklanderFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to contribute an action to the Compare With menu, but I can't find the id to use for my action's menuPath.

1. What is the id for compare with menu?
    2. How do you find other ids if you want to contribute and action to a menu item?

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 11:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How contribute action to compare with menu [message #987569 is a reply to message #987386] Tue, 27 November 2012 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Martin,

You should ask this on one of the Team newsgroup : this menu is provided by the platform. Maybe the guys from EGit will know.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: How contribute action to compare with menu [message #997154 is a reply to message #987569] Fri, 04 January 2013 03:08 Go to previous message
wakandan wakandan is currently offline wakandan wakandanFriend
Did you use eclipse plugin spy? Include org.eclipse.pde.runtime in your dependencies and when your rcp runs, press:
- Alt_Shift_F1 to see info about your active part/editor/window
- Alt_shift_F2 to check out menus. The cursor will change to "magnifier on a paper" and then navigate & select the menu item as normal. Click on it. It will show everything about that menu item.

Hope that helps.
Previous Topic:emf compare two jface treeviewer model data
Next Topic:How to integrate emf compare with eclipse team support?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:11:41 GMT 2024