Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » How to set a part to default trim toolbar when it minimize (How to set a part to default trim toolbar when it minimize )
How to set a part to default trim toolbar when it minimize [message #986676] Wed, 21 November 2012 10:49
Sumit Singh is currently offline Sumit SinghFriend

Hi all,

I'm try to create a RCP application using Compatibility layer in eclipse-juno.
I am reusing Debug view and project explore its work fine, but the problem is when i try to minimize Debug view its hide with damaging all the perspective layout and not able to maximize again. But when I try to minimize Project Explore its minimize properly and able to maximize again.

When i explore using Live-Editor i found there is only 2 trimbar top and Bottom however in eclipse its 4, top, bottom , left and right.

I don't know exactly why this is happening. But i think because in my application i don't have left and right trimbar.

If its right then how i can add trimbar so that debug view can normally minimize and maximize. Or how to set a trimbar for a view so that it will get place on that trimbar when it minimized.

Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 21 November 2012 10:50]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Database layer via ExtensionPoint, classloading issues
Next Topic:Suppress open associate perspective wizard for RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:08:57 GMT 2024