Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Persistence unit with entities in multiple jars and static weaving
Persistence unit with entities in multiple jars and static weaving [message #985370] Thu, 15 November 2012 10:46 Go to next message
Avner Levy is currently offline Avner LevyFriend
My entities classes are scattered in multiple jars.
In jar A I have a base class name MyBase which is annotated with @MappedSuperclass.
In jar B there is an entity class which derives from MyBase (jar B depends on jar A).
The problem is that because the weaving is done in the context of the jar file (I'm using the maven plugin) the base class (MyBase) isn't instrumented (although it should).
If I move the derived class from jar B to A then the weaving process will handle the base class as well.
Since I'm working on a large project it is critical for me to develop in a modular way.
Doesn't EclipseLink support such methodology?
Re: Persistence unit with entities in multiple jars and static weaving [message #986479 is a reply to message #985370] Tue, 20 November 2012 15:37 Go to previous message
James Sutherland is currently offline James SutherlandFriend

See,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13392986/mappedsuperclass-static-weaving-with-eclipselink-and-multiple-jars

James : Wiki : Book : Blog : Twitter
Previous Topic:PostGIS + Eclipselink
Next Topic:Can't make @MappedSuperclass work with EclipseLink / Spring Data JPA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:23:45 GMT 2024