Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically
[ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #13143] Mon, 29 January 2007 13:08 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yasarpala.gmx.de

Hi All,

I want to launch an ATL Transformation by running a Java programm.
Firstly I tried this with the simple "Author2Person" Transformation and
it works fine. I got the output model what i want.
Now I try to transform special Model conforms to a complex Metamodel.
After running the Java Programm i get an empty output modell without any
errors!! Directly launching of the ATL - Transformation file of this
complex example works also fine.

I use the "Jon Oldevik's command line interface to ATL" as the Java
Programm.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Yasar Pala
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #13361 is a reply to message #13143] Tue, 30 January 2007 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: Hugo.Bruneliere.univ-nantes.fr

Hi Yasar,

> Hi All,
>
> I want to launch an ATL Transformation by running a Java programm.
> Firstly I tried this with the simple "Author2Person" Transformation and
> it works fine. I got the output model what i want.
> Now I try to transform special Model conforms to a complex Metamodel.
> After running the Java Programm i get an empty output modell without any
> errors!! Directly launching of the ATL - Transformation file of this
> complex example works also fine.
>
> I use the "Jon Oldevik's command line interface to ATL" as the Java
> Programm.
>
> Anyone can help me?

There is a special entry in the "ATL Howtos" Wiki page about how
launching an ATL transformation programmatically. This page contains
links to different examples of such a case:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos#How_do_I_launch _transformations_programmatically.3F

I hope this may help you solving your problem.

>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yasar Pala

Best regards,

Hugo

--
--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere - R&D Engineer
ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA) - University of Nantes
2, rue de la Houssiniere
44322 Nantes Cedex 3 - France
office +33 2 51 12 58 10 /\ cell.+33 6 07 42 45 30
EMail: Hugo.Bruneliere@univ-nantes.fr
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #14150 is a reply to message #13361] Wed, 31 January 2007 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yasarpala.gmx.de

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for the answer.
I try to execute Dennis Wagelaar's ATL Transformation. But I have a
problem. The usage of this Programm is as follows:

"Usage: <this program> " +
"--trans <transformation url> " +
"[--in <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
"[--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
"[--lib <id>=<library url>] " +
"--next --trans ...";

The paths of models and metamodels are used to define a
org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI like :

private static URI cwd =
URI.createURI("file:" + new File(".").getAbsolutePath());
URI absURI = URI.createURI(uri).resolve(cwd);

I define for example the input-metamodel path like:
file:///c:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/inMe taModel.ecore

But when I run the Programm it gives the following error:

--trans
file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or2Person.atl
--in
IN= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth ors.ecore
Author= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
EMF
Input metamodel Author @
org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@1c9b9ca not yet loaded -
loading from
file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against non-hierarchical or
relative basejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against
non-hierarchical or relative base
at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1853)
at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1826)
at src.Main.loadModel(Main.java:127)
Usage: <this program> --trans <transformation url> [--in <id>=<model>
<id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] [--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel>
<MDR|EMF>] [--lib <id>=<library url>] --next --trans ... at
src.Main.addInputModel(Main.java:230)
at src.Main.parseArgs(Main.java:175)
at src.Main.main(Main.java:104)

How should I define the path of the model-file,metamodel-file and
modeltransformation-file?

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Yasar Pala

Hugo Bruneliere schrieb:
> Hi Yasar,
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I want to launch an ATL Transformation by running a Java programm.
>> Firstly I tried this with the simple "Author2Person" Transformation
>> and it works fine. I got the output model what i want.
>> Now I try to transform special Model conforms to a complex Metamodel.
>> After running the Java Programm i get an empty output modell without
>> any errors!! Directly launching of the ATL - Transformation file of
>> this complex example works also fine.
>>
>> I use the "Jon Oldevik's command line interface to ATL" as the Java
>> Programm.
>>
>> Anyone can help me?
>
> There is a special entry in the "ATL Howtos" Wiki page about how
> launching an ATL transformation programmatically. This page contains
> links to different examples of such a case:
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos#How_do_I_launch _transformations_programmatically.3F
>
>
> I hope this may help you solving your problem.
>
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Yasar Pala
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hugo
>
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #14309 is a reply to message #14150] Fri, 02 February 2007 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: Hugo.Bruneliere.univ-nantes.fr

Hi Yasar,

I have never used the Dennis tool. It seems that the problems come from
the paths even if they seem to be correct... May be you should directly
ask Dennis for having more information on its tool.

There are also other solutions:

* You can use the "AtlLauncher" class as it is shown, for example, in
the "getEcoreFromKM3" method of the "KM3Projector" class (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos )

* You can also write an ANT script using AM3 ANT Tasks for ATL (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/AM3_Ant_Tasks ) and launch this script
from your Java program (using the "org.eclipse.ant.core" plugin and its
"AntRunner" class).

Best regards,

Hugo


Yasar Pala a écrit :
> Hi Hugo,
>
> Thanks for the answer.
> I try to execute Dennis Wagelaar's ATL Transformation. But I have a
> problem. The usage of this Programm is as follows:
>
> "Usage: <this program> " +
> "--trans <transformation url> " +
> "[--in <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
> "[--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
> "[--lib <id>=<library url>] " +
> "--next --trans ...";
>
> The paths of models and metamodels are used to define a
> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI like :
>
> private static URI cwd =
> URI.createURI("file:" + new File(".").getAbsolutePath());
> URI absURI = URI.createURI(uri).resolve(cwd);
>
> I define for example the input-metamodel path like:
> file:///c:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/inMe taModel.ecore
>
> But when I run the Programm it gives the following error:
>
> --trans
> file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or2Person.atl
> --in
> IN= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth ors.ecore
> Author= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
> EMF
> Input metamodel Author @
> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@1c9b9ca not yet loaded -
> loading from
> file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against non-hierarchical or
> relative basejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against
> non-hierarchical or relative base
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1853)
> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1826)
> at src.Main.loadModel(Main.java:127)
> Usage: <this program> --trans <transformation url> [--in <id>=<model>
> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] [--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel>
> <MDR|EMF>] [--lib <id>=<library url>] --next --trans ... at
> src.Main.addInputModel(Main.java:230)
> at src.Main.parseArgs(Main.java:175)
> at src.Main.main(Main.java:104)
>
> How should I define the path of the model-file,metamodel-file and
> modeltransformation-file?
>
> How can I solve this problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yasar Pala
>
> Hugo Bruneliere schrieb:
>> Hi Yasar,
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I want to launch an ATL Transformation by running a Java programm.
>>> Firstly I tried this with the simple "Author2Person" Transformation
>>> and it works fine. I got the output model what i want.
>>> Now I try to transform special Model conforms to a complex Metamodel.
>>> After running the Java Programm i get an empty output modell without
>>> any errors!! Directly launching of the ATL - Transformation file of
>>> this complex example works also fine.
>>>
>>> I use the "Jon Oldevik's command line interface to ATL" as the Java
>>> Programm.
>>>
>>> Anyone can help me?
>>
>> There is a special entry in the "ATL Howtos" Wiki page about how
>> launching an ATL transformation programmatically. This page contains
>> links to different examples of such a case:
>>
>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos#How_do_I_launch _transformations_programmatically.3F
>>
>>
>> I hope this may help you solving your problem.
>>
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Yasar Pala
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Hugo
>>



--
--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere - R&D Engineer
ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA) - University of Nantes
2, rue de la Houssiniere
44322 Nantes Cedex 3 - France
office +33 2 51 12 58 10 /\ cell.+33 6 07 42 45 30
EMail: Hugo.Bruneliere@univ-nantes.fr
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #15293 is a reply to message #14309] Tue, 06 February 2007 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend
Messages: 147
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hugo Bruneliere schreef:
> Hi Yasar,
>
> I have never used the Dennis tool. It seems that the problems come from
> the paths even if they seem to be correct... May be you should directly
> ask Dennis for having more information on its tool.

I've written the following answer via e-mail, but I'll also post it here
for others to enjoy:

Hi,

As far as I can see, the problem is caused by the URIs you pass. I don't
use Windows, so I can't test if this works: try to replace "C:" by "C|"
(pipe character), because the colon (:) may only occur once in a URI and
separates the URI protocol ("file") from the rest. Hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Dennis

P.S. I always used relative URIs in my testcases, but that should not
make a difference...

>
> There are also other solutions:
>
> * You can use the "AtlLauncher" class as it is shown, for example, in
> the "getEcoreFromKM3" method of the "KM3Projector" class (see
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos )
>
> * You can also write an ANT script using AM3 ANT Tasks for ATL (see
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/AM3_Ant_Tasks ) and launch this script
> from your Java program (using the "org.eclipse.ant.core" plugin and its
> "AntRunner" class).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hugo
>
>
> Yasar Pala a écrit :
>> Hi Hugo,
>>
>> Thanks for the answer.
>> I try to execute Dennis Wagelaar's ATL Transformation. But I have a
>> problem. The usage of this Programm is as follows:
>>
>> "Usage: <this program> " +
>> "--trans <transformation url> " +
>> "[--in <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
>> "[--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] " +
>> "[--lib <id>=<library url>] " +
>> "--next --trans ...";
>>
>> The paths of models and metamodels are used to define a
>> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI like :
>>
>> private static URI cwd =
>> URI.createURI("file:" + new File(".").getAbsolutePath());
>> URI absURI = URI.createURI(uri).resolve(cwd);
>>
>> I define for example the input-metamodel path like:
>> file:///c:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/inMe taModel.ecore
>>
>> But when I run the Programm it gives the following error:
>>
>> --trans
>> file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or2Person.atl
>> --in
>> IN= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth ors.ecore
>> Author= file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
>> EMF
>> Input metamodel Author @
>> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@1c9b9ca not yet loaded -
>> loading from
>> file:///C:/eclipse_3_2_new/workspace/ATLCommandLine/src/Auth or.ecore
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against non-hierarchical
>> or relative basejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resolve against
>> non-hierarchical or relative base
>> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1853)
>> at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.resolve(URI.java:1826)
>> at src.Main.loadModel(Main.java:127)
>> Usage: <this program> --trans <transformation url> [--in <id>=<model>
>> <id>=<metamodel> <MDR|EMF>] [--out <id>=<model> <id>=<metamodel>
>> <MDR|EMF>] [--lib <id>=<library url>] --next --trans ... at
>> src.Main.addInputModel(Main.java:230)
>> at src.Main.parseArgs(Main.java:175)
>> at src.Main.main(Main.java:104)
>>
>> How should I define the path of the model-file,metamodel-file and
>> modeltransformation-file?
>>
>> How can I solve this problem?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Yasar Pala
>>
>> Hugo Bruneliere schrieb:
>>> Hi Yasar,
>>>
>>>> Hi All,
>>>>
>>>> I want to launch an ATL Transformation by running a Java programm.
>>>> Firstly I tried this with the simple "Author2Person" Transformation
>>>> and it works fine. I got the output model what i want.
>>>> Now I try to transform special Model conforms to a complex
>>>> Metamodel. After running the Java Programm i get an empty output
>>>> modell without any errors!! Directly launching of the ATL -
>>>> Transformation file of this complex example works also fine.
>>>>
>>>> I use the "Jon Oldevik's command line interface to ATL" as the Java
>>>> Programm.
>>>>
>>>> Anyone can help me?
>>>
>>> There is a special entry in the "ATL Howtos" Wiki page about how
>>> launching an ATL transformation programmatically. This page contains
>>> links to different examples of such a case:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATL_Howtos#How_do_I_launch _transformations_programmatically.3F
>>>
>>>
>>> I hope this may help you solving your problem.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>>
>>>> Best regards,
>>>>
>>>> Yasar Pala
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Hugo
>>>
>
>
>
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #52529 is a reply to message #15293] Mon, 16 July 2007 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: r.c.ladan.tue.nl

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070705030705000303030905
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

To solve this "resolve against non-hierarchical path" problem I made a
small change to the java code:

at line 64:
-
- private static URI cwd =
- URI.createURI("file:" + new File(".").getAbsolutePath());

+ private static URI cwd =
+ URI.createFileURI(new File(".").getAbsolutePath()); // almost works

i.e. replace the createURI() by the createFileURI() method. But
unfortunately, FileURIs don't support writing to them. When I run the
program for the author2person case using the attached batch file, I get:

---

C:\Documents and Settings\rladan\workspace\atl-launcher>run-main.bat
--trans file:./Author2Person.asm
--in IN=file:./auteur.ecore Author=file:./Author.ecore EMF
Input metamodel Author @ org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@60e128 not yet loaded - loading from file:./Author.ecore
Referenced extents: []
Using input metamodel Author : MOF
Loading input model IN from file:./auteur.ecore
Referenced extents: []
Using input model IN : Author
--out OUT=file:./persoon.ecore Person=file:./Person.ecore EMF
Loading output metamodel Person @ org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@60e128 from file:./Person.ecore
Referenced extents: []
Using output metamodel Person : MOF
Creating new model OUT for output
Starting model transformation file:./Author2Person.asm
Model transformation done
java.net.UnknownServiceException: protocol doesn't support output
at java.net.URLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createU RLOutputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:487)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createO utputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:380)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.save(Resour ceImpl.java:961)
at org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler.saveModel(AtlEMFMo delHandler.java:79)
at org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler.saveModel(AtlEMFMo delHandler.java:43)
at org.atl.commandline.Main.run(Main.java:325)
at org.atl.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:92)
Wrote file:./persoon.ecore

---

Note that persoon.ecore is not written because of
the UnknownServiceException. It is possible to read from
FileURIs, see also http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=865431
and http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4120784 (old!)

Regards,
Rene

Dennis Wagelaar wrote:
> Hugo Bruneliere schreef:
>> Hi Yasar,
>>
>> I have never used the Dennis tool. It seems that the problems come
>> from the paths even if they seem to be correct... May be you should
>> directly ask Dennis for having more information on its tool.
>
> I've written the following answer via e-mail, but I'll also post it here
> for others to enjoy:
>
> Hi,
>
> As far as I can see, the problem is caused by the URIs you pass. I don't
> use Windows, so I can't test if this works: try to replace "C:" by "C|"
> (pipe character), because the colon (:) may only occur once in a URI and
> separates the URI protocol ("file") from the rest. Hope this helps.



--------------070705030705000303030905
Content-Type: text/plain;
name="run-main.bat"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline;
filename="run-main.bat"

@echo off
rem for compiling from ATL/KM3 source:
rem ATL-importer.jar, ebnfextractor.jar, ebnfinjector.jar, KM3-importer.j=
ar km3.jar

java -cp c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositories.mdr4atl_1.0.0 \li=
b\mof.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositories.mdr 4atl_1.0.0\li=
b\nbmdr.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositories.m dr4atl_1.0.0\=
lib\mdrapi.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositorie s.mdr4atl_1.0=
=2E0\lib\jmi.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositor ies.mdr4atl_1=
=2E0.0\lib\jmiutils.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine_1. 0.7\lib\antlr=
=2Ejar;bin;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.eclipse.engine_1.0.7\o rg.atl.eclips=
e.engine.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\org.atl.engine.vm_1.0.0\vm.j ar;c:\eclipse=
\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositories.emf4atl_1.0.0\emf4atl.j ar;c:\eclipse=
\plugins\org.atl.engine.repositories.mdr4atl_1.0.0\mdr4atl.j ar;c:\eclipse=
\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.common_2.3.0.v200706262000.jar;c:\e clipse\plugin=
s\org.eclipse.core.resources_3.3.0.v20070604.jar;c:\eclipse\ plugins\org.e=
clipse.am3.ui_1.0.0/org\eclipse\am3\ui\action;c:\eclipse\plu gins\org.ecli=
pse.equinox.common_3.3.0.v20070426.jar;c:\eclipse\plugins\or g.eclipse.gmt=
=2Eatl.atl2006_1.0.0\org\eclipse\gmt\atl\atl2006;c:\eclipse\ plugins\org.e=
clipse.gmt.atl.oclquery.core_1.0.0\org\eclipse\gmt\atl\ocqlq uery\core;c:\=
eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.3.0.v200706262000.ja r;c:\eclipse\=
plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.3.0.v200706262000.jar;c: \eclipse\plug=
ins\org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.3.100.v20070530.jar org.atl.commandline.Ma=
in --trans file:./Author2Person.asm --in IN=3Dfile:./auteur.ecore Author=3D=
file:./Author.ecore EMF --out OUT=3Dfile:./persoon.ecore Person=3Dfile:./=
Person.ecore EMF

--------------070705030705000303030905--
Re: [ATL] Problem while launching ATL programmatically [message #52694 is a reply to message #52529] Tue, 17 July 2007 13:22 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: r.c.ladan.tue.nl

Rene Ladan wrote:
> To solve this "resolve against non-hierarchical path" problem I made a
> small change to the java code:
>
> at line 64:
> -
> - private static URI cwd =
> - URI.createURI("file:" + new File(".").getAbsolutePath());
>
> + private static URI cwd =
> + URI.createFileURI(new File(".").getAbsolutePath()); // almost
> works
>
> i.e. replace the createURI() by the createFileURI() method. But
> unfortunately, FileURIs don't support writing to them. When I run the
> program for the author2person case using the attached batch file, I get:
>
> ---
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\rladan\workspace\atl-launcher>run-main.bat
> --trans file:./Author2Person.asm
> --in IN=file:./auteur.ecore Author=file:./Author.ecore EMF
> Input metamodel Author @
> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@60e128 not yet loaded -
> loading from file:./Author.ecore
> Referenced extents: []
> Using input metamodel Author : MOF
> Loading input model IN from file:./auteur.ecore
> Referenced extents: []
> Using input model IN : Author
> --out OUT=file:./persoon.ecore Person=file:./Person.ecore EMF
> Loading output metamodel Person @
> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@60e128 from file:./Person.ecore
> Referenced extents: []
> Using output metamodel Person : MOF
> Creating new model OUT for output
> Starting model transformation file:./Author2Person.asm
> Model transformation done
> java.net.UnknownServiceException: protocol doesn't support output
> at java.net.URLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createU RLOutputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:487)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.URIConverterImpl.createO utputStream(URIConverterImpl.java:380)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.save(Resour ceImpl.java:961)
>
> at
> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler.saveModel(AtlEMFMo delHandler.java:79)
>
> at
> org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler.saveModel(AtlEMFMo delHandler.java:43)
>
> at org.atl.commandline.Main.run(Main.java:325)
> at org.atl.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:92)
> Wrote file:./persoon.ecore
>
> ---
>
> Note that persoon.ecore is not written because of
> the UnknownServiceException. It is possible to read from
> FileURIs, see also http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=865431
> and http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4120784 (old!)
>
Could this be a bug in the ATL code (particularly org.atl.eclipse.Atl*ModelHandler) ?

Regards,
Rene
Previous Topic:[ATL] Problems with XMLInjector class
Next Topic:[ATL] Three questions about 'lazy rules'
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Jan 19 22:35:39 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02828 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top