Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Renderer not Supported error
Renderer not Supported error [message #984379] Wed, 14 November 2012 16:53 Go to next message
Francisco Sánchez is currently offline Francisco SánchezFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to verify that a specific text is present in a table cell using Check Text, but I'm getting Renderer not Supported error and I'm not sure how to check for that.

I already look for similar problems in the forum and I found this: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/368098/ and after reading what was in the post I ended up more confused about this issue.

The table I'm using generates the cell value based on a selection from a tree, that is displayed after clicking in a button which, by the way, is located in the same cell in the table.

The AUT is a swing application.

Could anyone tell me why Jubula is throwing this error? Is it possible to add something in order to check the value and how could I do that?

Thanks so much for your help. In case you need more details please just let me know.

Regards.
Re: Renderer not Supported error [message #985300 is a reply to message #984379] Thu, 15 November 2012 09:39 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

There is this thread that has some examples in it that might help further.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Jubula and Eclipse Simultaneous Release
Next Topic:Tools tip
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:05:02 GMT 2024