Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse CDT + Linux Mint won't recognize some OpenGL functions(UCBerkeley Graphics course, some functions aren't recognized, e.g.: glUniform1i)
icon4.gif  Eclipse CDT + Linux Mint won't recognize some OpenGL functions [message #969969] Sat, 03 November 2012 18:28
Garmine Garmine is currently offline Garmine GarmineFriend
Hi!

I've been using Eclipse for many things recently, however, now I've found a great issue which I can't seem to solve.
I'm running Juno + CDT under Linux Mint 13.

I'm trying to work on these files: box com /s/cm0fbjq11obeu73ion45 (sorry for the link, but the file is ~7 MB. Source and everything else is inside it, just like I got it)

Graphics libraries and others are installed fine on the system, I'm able to include them, and I can also build the files in the .zip with the Linux Terminal (using make, it also runs fine). However, Eclipse itself will refuse to build it, and won't recognize OpenGL functions like these:

glUniform1i; glUniform4fv; glUniform3fv; glGetUniformLocation; glGenBuffers; glCreateProgram; glGetProgramiv; glGetProgramInfoLog; glGetShaderiv; glGetShaderInfoLog; glCreateShader; glShaderSource; glGetShaderiv; etc.

It underlines them just like it would do with a non-existing function, and the message reads this: "Function 'glAttachShader' could not be resolved" for all of them. Building with Eclipse also yielded errors about these functions, but now I figured out that if I use the original folder instead of a new one inside the workspace then it will compile fine.

I've tried making empty C++ projects, makefile projects (and I've also added glut to the libraries). No luck.

Could somebody help me to solve this issue, please?
Previous Topic:OpenCV link problem. Eclipse Juno
Next Topic:StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when running project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:11:50 GMT 2024