Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Eclipselink and SQLite(I am getting exception in EclipseLink entityManager)
Eclipselink and SQLite [message #968049] Fri, 02 November 2012 06:54 Go to next message
Prashant p is currently offline Prashant pFriend
I get the below exception and i am using SQLite database

cal Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-28027] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.4.1.v20121003-ad44345): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: An attempt has been made to use PersistenceUnit [comics], but no bundle is available that defines that persistence unit.
at org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException.couldNotFindPersistenceUnitBundle(EntityManagerSetupException.java:309)
at org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.osgi.PersistenceProvider.getClassLoader(PersistenceProvider.java:166)
at org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.osgi.PersistenceProvider.getInitializer(PersistenceProvider.java:71)
at org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceProvider.java:74)
at com.swt.pro.model.emf.ProManagerEntityManagerFactory.init(ProManagerEntityManagerFactory.java:34)
at com.swt.pro.model.emf.ProManagerEntityManagerFactory.createEntityManager(ProManagerEntityManagerFactory.java:39)
at com.swt.pro.model.WorkplaceDetailMain.<init>(WorkplaceDetailMain.java:24)
at com.swt.pro.ui.BasicSetting.<init>(BasicSetting.java:374)
at com.swt.pro.ui.BasicSetting$1.run(BasicSetting.java:389)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at com.swt.pro.ui.BasicSetting.main(BasicSetting.java:383)
Re: Eclipselink and SQLite [message #968401 is a reply to message #968049] Fri, 02 November 2012 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaun Smith is currently offline Shaun SmithFriend
Are you using OSGi? If so you should be using Gemini JPA for EclipseLink JPA support in OSGi. See http://www.eclipse.org/gemini/jpa/ for more info.

--Shaun
Re: Eclipselink and SQLite [message #978842 is a reply to message #968401] Sat, 10 November 2012 11:20 Go to previous message
Prashant p is currently offline Prashant pFriend
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for reply.i have omitted the EclipseLink option and changed to ibatis. Do you think it will work out. Right now i am using ibatis as middle ware between Jface databinding and Database.
Previous Topic:@StoredProcedureParameter direction is deprecated
Next Topic:JPA 2 inserting Parent table when trying to update child table field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:57:44 GMT 2024