Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Customized Palette for Stereotypes with String Properties
Customized Palette for Stereotypes with String Properties [message #962727] Mon, 29 October 2012 09:26 Go to next message
Simon Schwichtenberg is currently offline Simon SchwichtenbergFriend
Hi,

I have a profile that contains stereotypes with a string property (multiplicity 1) and extends CombinedFragment. As default value I set LiteralString with an empty string. I registered the profile using the extension point org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.extensionpoints.UMLProfile.

In the runtime workspace, I created a customized palette. I selected the tool for the CombinedFragment and set the list of applied stereotypes. When I use the tool, the stereotype for the drawn CombinedFragment is not applied.

It does not matter if the aggregation of the property is set to "none" or "composite".
It does not matter if I check the property in the "Stereotypes to Apply" section of the palette customization dialog. The only difference then, when I draw the stereotype, I get an additional dialog "You can edit there properties". But the stereotype is not applied anyway.

Is this a bug of Papyrus, am I using the palette customization wrong or is there something from with my profile?

Regards,
Simon
Re: Customized Palette for Stereotypes with String Properties [message #1066741 is a reply to message #962727] Thu, 04 July 2013 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Stampfer is currently offline Dennis StampferFriend
similar/same problem: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1066740/#msg_1066740
Re: Customized Palette for Stereotypes with String Properties [message #1066791 is a reply to message #1066741] Thu, 04 July 2013 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

I think some elements are not compatible with the Custom Palette framework. If the same steps work for other elements, then you should open a new bugzilla entry.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Customized Palette for Stereotypes with String Properties [message #1070121 is a reply to message #1066791] Wed, 17 July 2013 09:21 Go to previous message
Dennis Stampfer is currently offline Dennis StampferFriend
Filed a bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=412476
Previous Topic:Status of code generation in Papyrus?
Next Topic:Extension point & stereotype & pallete
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:00:12 GMT 2024