Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Using Spring's session-scope in RAP
Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136127] Mon, 15 June 2009 13:26 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: bjoern.bjoernfischer.de

Hello everybody,
in our project we use Spring HTTPInvoker to access the backend of our
RAP-Application. The actual work is done by the
CommonsHttpInvokerRequestExecutor, which basically uses the apache
commons HttpClient for the remote calls. On the server-side we use
session scoped Spring-beans to save user-specific data (like login
credentials or the entityManager for database connection).

Now on the RAP-side we need to put the CommonsHttpInvokerRequestExecutor
in the session-scope so that every user of the RAP-Application gets
his/her own HttpClient and therefore an own session on the backend-side.

Our first attempt was to make a subclass of the ..RequestExecuter a
"usual" SessionSingleton via the SessionSingletonBase. This did not work
because the Spring ApplicationContext is created on another than the ui
thread, so the session-singleton can not be created.

Now I had a look at an older posting from Stefan Hansel who tried to
make the Spring scope 'session' available in RAP. His solution was to
register a PhaseListener that calls the methods 'requestDestroyed' and
'requestInitialized' on a requestContextListener (see thread
'Integrating Spring (session/request) scoped Beans into RAP' and the
code below [1]). In his case he registered the PhaseListener via
web.xml, I am registering it through the extension point.

Unfortionately this solution does not work either. Spring complains
about missing the scope with the message "No scope registered for scope
'session'". And now I am through with all my ideas. Does anybody know
how to make Spring's session scope usable in RAP?

I would appreciate any help on that topic. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Björn

-----------------------
[1] The PhaseListener I tried to use:

public class SpringIntegratingPhaseListener implements PhaseListener {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
// Springs RequestContextListener, where we will do fake calls for each
// PROCESS_ACTION
private final RequestContextListener requestContextListener = new
RequestContextListener();

public void afterPhase(PhaseEvent event) {
ServletRequestEvent servletRequestEvent = new ServletRequestEvent(RWT
.getRequest().getSession().getServletContext(), RWT
.getRequest());
requestContextListener.requestDestroyed(servletRequestEvent) ;
}

public void beforePhase(PhaseEvent event) {
ServletRequestEvent servletRequestEvent = new ServletRequestEvent(RWT
.getRequest().getSession().getServletContext(), RWT
.getRequest());
requestContextListener.requestInitialized(servletRequestEven t);
}

public PhaseId getPhaseId() {
return PhaseId.PROCESS_ACTION;
}
}
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136406 is a reply to message #136127] Tue, 16 June 2009 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
>> Now on the RAP-side we need to put the
CommonsHttpInvokerRequestExecutor
>> in the session-scope so that every user of the RAP-Application gets
>> his/her own HttpClient and therefore an own session on the
backend-side.

Is spring really propagating the session request to a separate
backend-server when using the HTTP-Invoker ?
Never read of such a thing, but as the backend uses a webserver itself it
should be possible as long as the HTTP-Invoker keeps the JSESSIONID ...
Interesting idea for sure :)


>> Unfortionately this solution does not work either. Spring complains
>> about missing the scope with the message "No scope registered for scope
>> 'session'". And now I am through with all my ideas. Does anybody know
>> how to make Spring's session scope usable in RAP?

I think Spring definitely needs a WebApplicationContext (the standard
ApplicationContext is not scope-aware).
How do you initialize your Spring-Context ?

We have the 'classic'-Listener in our web.xml as well:

-----------------
<listener>
<listener-class>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
</listener-class>
</listener>

<context-param>
<param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
<param-value>classpath:/de/tolina/spring.xml</param-value>
</context-param>
-------

See also chapter 15.2 under
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/referenc e/web-integration.html
to read about the WebApplicationContext.
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136464 is a reply to message #136406] Tue, 16 June 2009 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: bjoern.bjoernfischer.de

Hi Stefan,
first of all thank you very much for your hints.

>>> Now on the RAP-side we need to put the
> CommonsHttpInvokerRequestExecutor
>>> in the session-scope so that every user of the RAP-Application gets
>>> his/her own HttpClient and therefore an own session on the
> backend-side.
>
> Is spring really propagating the session request to a separate
> backend-server when using the HTTP-Invoker ?
> Never read of such a thing, but as the backend uses a webserver itself it
> should be possible as long as the HTTP-Invoker keeps the JSESSIONID ...
> Interesting idea for sure :)

Well, spring does not propagate something to the backend-side
automatically. That's the task we have to solve. Our setup is a
littlebit confusing since we want the backend to serve both RCP and RAP
clients. Therefore we have a backend (a web container), we have the
server-part of the RAP-client (also a web container, but possibly on a
different machine), and we have the RAP clients (Browser windows). RCP
clients connect directly to the backend, and are therefore like a small
RAP client/server app standing besides the "real" RAP app.

In the RCP clients the session handling is not a big issue since every
running application (with only one user) has its own (singleton)
RequestExecutor. In RAP this is a huge problem because every user needs
his own RequestExecutor in the session (or session scope).

>>> Unfortionately this solution does not work either. Spring complains
>>> about missing the scope with the message "No scope registered for scope
>>> 'session'". And now I am through with all my ideas. Does anybody know
>>> how to make Spring's session scope usable in RAP?
>
> I think Spring definitely needs a WebApplicationContext (the standard
> ApplicationContext is not scope-aware).
> How do you initialize your Spring-Context ?

Our context is an OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext. We do not explicitly
initialize the Spring-Context. Instead we let spring DM (the extender
bundle) initialize the context from the xml files in
META-INF/spring/*.xml and use the OSGi service (which is automatically
published by Srping DM) to access the ApplicationContext.

How can we configure that the OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext is
generated instead of the non-web one?

>
> We have the 'classic'-Listener in our web.xml as well:
>
> -----------------
> <listener>
> <listener-class>
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
> </listener-class>
> </listener>
>
> <context-param>
> <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
> <param-value>classpath:/de/tolina/spring.xml</param-value>
> </context-param>
> -------

Hmm. We are using the jetty bundle for development. Can we define a
web.xml for this? Where should the file be located then? Do you also use
the DispatcherServlet in your RAP Application?

>
> See also chapter 15.2 under
> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/referenc e/web-integration.html
> to read about the WebApplicationContext.

Thanks for your comments, I hope my answer helps you to understand our
problem (even we sometimes don't really understand the Problem ;-) )
..

Regards,
Björn
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136485 is a reply to message #136464] Tue, 16 June 2009 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Oh dear, the full spring OSGI - bandwagon :).

I think you should try spring-support then ... that might be a common case
'how to enable session-scoped beans in Spring-DM-Server'.
I don't think that is specific to RAP, at least from the Docs, it doesn't
look as if this OSGI-Context is Web-Aware (just compare to
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/ springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext.html
, which has specific constants for the scopes).

So maybe these two contexts need to be cascaded somehow ? ...

You might also try to just 'register' your scope programmatically, if
thats supported by the OSGI-context. Normally that's used in JUnit-Tests.
As an example look here:

http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-50722.html


Good luck - I'm afraid with Spring-OSGI-related questions I can't help.
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136785 is a reply to message #136485] Thu, 18 June 2009 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: bjoern.bjoernfischer.de

Hi Stefan,
thanks again for your hints. We have now found a workaround for the
problem. We no longer let Spring DM create the Executor and ProxyFactory
for HTTP communication.

Instead we use a Session-Singleton, which instantiates the Proxy and
Executor in its constructor. Like this they are automatically stored in
the RAP session scope. The classloader of the Objects must be set to the
bundle's classloader, and then it works.

So again thanks for your help investigating this problem.

Regards,
Björn

stefan.hansel@tolina.de schrieb:
> Oh dear, the full spring OSGI - bandwagon :).
>
> I think you should try spring-support then ... that might be a common case
> 'how to enable session-scoped beans in Spring-DM-Server'.
> I don't think that is specific to RAP, at least from the Docs, it doesn't
> look as if this OSGI-Context is Web-Aware (just compare to
> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/ springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext.html
> , which has specific constants for the scopes).
>
> So maybe these two contexts need to be cascaded somehow ? ...
>
> You might also try to just 'register' your scope programmatically, if
> thats supported by the OSGI-context. Normally that's used in JUnit-Tests.
> As an example look here:
>
> http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-50722.html
>
>
> Good luck - I'm afraid with Spring-OSGI-related questions I can't help.
>
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #136853 is a reply to message #136785] Thu, 18 June 2009 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I didn't understand a single word, but I guess I'm happy again not to use
OSGI in the server :)
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137025 is a reply to message #136853] Fri, 19 June 2009 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: m.n.com

stefan.hansel@tolina.de wrote:
> I didn't understand a single word, but I guess I'm happy again not to use
> OSGI in the server :)
So you don't use RAP? ;)
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137036 is a reply to message #136785] Fri, 19 June 2009 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: m.n.com

I think I will be running into this in the future. I plan to, when I am
done with the RCP version, create a RAP version. I am using Spring DM
for the services. I guess I won't be able to do remoting like you are.
Everything will have to run in the same container. At least until
someone comes up with a solution.

Björn Fischer wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> thanks again for your hints. We have now found a workaround for the
> problem. We no longer let Spring DM create the Executor and ProxyFactory
> for HTTP communication.
>
> Instead we use a Session-Singleton, which instantiates the Proxy and
> Executor in its constructor. Like this they are automatically stored in
> the RAP session scope. The classloader of the Objects must be set to the
> bundle's classloader, and then it works.
>
> So again thanks for your help investigating this problem.
>
> Regards,
> Björn
>
> stefan.hansel@tolina.de schrieb:
>> Oh dear, the full spring OSGI - bandwagon :).
>>
>> I think you should try spring-support then ... that might be a common case
>> 'how to enable session-scoped beans in Spring-DM-Server'.
>> I don't think that is specific to RAP, at least from the Docs, it doesn't
>> look as if this OSGI-Context is Web-Aware (just compare to
>> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/ springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext.html
>> , which has specific constants for the scopes).
>>
>> So maybe these two contexts need to be cascaded somehow ? ...
>>
>> You might also try to just 'register' your scope programmatically, if
>> thats supported by the OSGI-context. Normally that's used in JUnit-Tests.
>> As an example look here:
>>
>> http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-50722.html
>>
>>
>> Good luck - I'm afraid with Spring-OSGI-related questions I can't help.
>>
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137096 is a reply to message #137025] Fri, 19 June 2009 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
>> So you don't use RAP? ;)
Only the other half of my schizophrenic persona :D ...

No seriously:

When we started with RAP we first decided, that our product won't make use
of the workbench. The layouting capabilities just didn't suite our needs
also the look and feel didn't match or products (in the meantime there are
some new possibilities, but they still wouldn't fit).

Without workbench the the extension points of eclipse are not really
needed, so we also don't need OSGI as a basis.
As much as I like the OSGI means to define visibilities of certain
packages, the less I like the maintainability and complexity at runtime
(like using a customer-provided database-drivers in your product - which
gets really nasty when not using DM-server).
We thus decided to drop the OSGI capabilities.

So - in essence we don't have a RCP/RAP-app, but 'only' a 'simple' *cough*
single-sourced SWT/RWT/JFace app.
I still think this was a good decision, as it leaves out a lot of unneeded
complexity.
Also testing is far easier.

See this for further information.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/FAQ#How_do_I_use_a_RWT_standalon e_application_in_Tomcat
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137131 is a reply to message #137096] Sat, 20 June 2009 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: m.n.com

Gotcha. Still, you are running in OSGi. ;) Other than that ....

You might as well use GWT then. The reason I am looking to RAP is
because of OSGi. I have a product that i need to be able to
add/remove/customize modules. Plus, the workbench does work for me
(basically docking code). Otherwise I'd use GWT. In fact, for one of the
user interfaces, I will be.

stefan.hansel@tolina.de wrote:
>>> So you don't use RAP? ;)
> Only the other half of my schizophrenic persona :D ...
>
> No seriously:
>
> When we started with RAP we first decided, that our product won't make use
> of the workbench. The layouting capabilities just didn't suite our needs
> also the look and feel didn't match or products (in the meantime there are
> some new possibilities, but they still wouldn't fit).
>
> Without workbench the the extension points of eclipse are not really
> needed, so we also don't need OSGI as a basis.
> As much as I like the OSGI means to define visibilities of certain
> packages, the less I like the maintainability and complexity at runtime
> (like using a customer-provided database-drivers in your product - which
> gets really nasty when not using DM-server).
> We thus decided to drop the OSGI capabilities.
>
> So - in essence we don't have a RCP/RAP-app, but 'only' a 'simple' *cough*
> single-sourced SWT/RWT/JFace app.
> I still think this was a good decision, as it leaves out a lot of unneeded
> complexity.
> Also testing is far easier.
>
> See this for further information.
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/FAQ#How_do_I_use_a_RWT_standalon e_application_in_Tomcat
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137169 is a reply to message #137096] Mon, 22 June 2009 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan   is currently offline Stefan Friend
Messages: 316
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Stefan, I understand your motivation however, there a lot of advantages
that come along with OSGi that don't have to do anything with Eclipse
Workbench features. We have some hundreds bundles with a lot of complex
business logic and I don't want to imagine having all this stuff split
over "standard" jars without having explicitely dependencies defined and
without having a loose coupling using extension points and OSGi
services. Of course, this modularity is possible without OSGi, too,
however it needs a lot of more discipline to achieve something similar.

One point concerning testing: Using OSGi as runtime platform doesn't
mean to not be able to run plain old JUnit test. Ideally, your code has
no dependencies to any OSGi lib so testing the good old way is no
problem. Spring DM and Equinox Declarative Services help very much to
keep your code "clean".

However, good to know that RAP runs without all this stuff, too. Maybe
this will be useful some day...

Regards,
Stefan.


stefan.hansel@tolina.de schrieb:
>>> So you don't use RAP? ;)
> Only the other half of my schizophrenic persona :D ...
>
> No seriously:
>
> When we started with RAP we first decided, that our product won't make use
> of the workbench. The layouting capabilities just didn't suite our needs
> also the look and feel didn't match or products (in the meantime there are
> some new possibilities, but they still wouldn't fit).
>
> Without workbench the the extension points of eclipse are not really
> needed, so we also don't need OSGI as a basis.
> As much as I like the OSGI means to define visibilities of certain
> packages, the less I like the maintainability and complexity at runtime
> (like using a customer-provided database-drivers in your product - which
> gets really nasty when not using DM-server).
> We thus decided to drop the OSGI capabilities.
>
> So - in essence we don't have a RCP/RAP-app, but 'only' a 'simple' *cough*
> single-sourced SWT/RWT/JFace app.
> I still think this was a good decision, as it leaves out a lot of unneeded
> complexity.
> Also testing is far easier.
>
> See this for further information.
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/FAQ#How_do_I_use_a_RWT_standalon e_application_in_Tomcat
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137285 is a reply to message #137169] Mon, 22 June 2009 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Whenever I think of OSGI, two main questions remain:

How do you cope with DB-drivers ?
----------------------------------------------------
Our product runs on DB2, Oracle + SQL-Server ... in whichever version our
customers want it.

In a pure OSGI-world I couldn't just drop the driver in the libs path,
could I ?
I had to create at least a manifest, which exports all packages of the
driver ? (unless I use SpringSource dmServer which can include
'standard'-jars, as far as I read. Using dm Server isn't an option as it
would make our product more expensive).

How do you cope with JPA-entities ?
-----------------------------------------------------
With standard-OSGI the JPA-modules can't see your entities (because these
neutral modules can't have imports on your own classes)
I read there was some hack (called buddies ?!), so that the entitiyManager
could have the entitities in its classpath ? But this wasn't standardized,
was it ? It would only work with Equinox ?


I think the next year we will take a small step towards OSGI, that is
creating Manifests for imports/exports and using eclipse to validate those
rules.
At runtime we'd still put all jars in a common classpath ... as long as
OSGI-services are not in use, this would still work.
Then we'll see if we take the next step and let OSGI handle the classpath
at runtime.


Currently one further advantage of not using OSGI is the ease of
single-sourcing !
With the help of Eclipse Web Tools (our projects are
standard-web-tools-projekts instead of eclipse-OSGI-projects) we are able
to start the SWT + WebApplication from a single workspace !
No need to keep two workspaces with different target platforms (as
described in the singlesourcing webinars from EclipseSource) and always
syncing the code between these.
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #137296 is a reply to message #137131] Mon, 22 June 2009 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Hansel is currently offline Stefan HanselFriend
Messages: 103
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
>> Still, you are running in OSGi. ;)
We have jars that contain some OSGI-metadata, which isn't used at runtime.
This can't be called 'running in OSGI' ;-)

We don't run on Equinox or any other OSGI-runtime, its a plain web-app
with some jars in the normal classpath.

>> You might as well use GWT then.

No - we are coming from a pure Desktop/Swing-World.
We are currently in the process of migrating our Swing-Apps to SWT (big
task :)) and are very keen on the single-sourcing capabilities of RAP.
Our customers will have the choice to stay at a desktop application (which
eventually will always be the better decision) or move to a
web-application (typically because company-rule forbid to deploy
desktop-apps).
This wouldn't be possible with GWT.

So our main reason for using RAP is it's single-sourcing capabilities and
the smooth migration-curve from Swing to SWT
(you can mix both in one application, so we don't have to do a big
migration, but can change dialog for dialog while still putting these
intermediate versions into production).
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #138560 is a reply to message #137036] Mon, 29 June 2009 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: bjoern.bjoernfischer.de

Hi Mark,
well, how do you do the remoting then? Is your setup similar to ours (a
RAP app talking to an OSGi server backend)? Feel free to contact me once
you run into that sort of trouble.

Regards,
Björn

Mark schrieb:
> I think I will be running into this in the future. I plan to, when I am
> done with the RCP version, create a RAP version. I am using Spring DM
> for the services. I guess I won't be able to do remoting like you are.
> Everything will have to run in the same container. At least until
> someone comes up with a solution.
>
> Björn Fischer wrote:
>> Hi Stefan,
>> thanks again for your hints. We have now found a workaround for the
>> problem. We no longer let Spring DM create the Executor and ProxyFactory
>> for HTTP communication.
>>
>> Instead we use a Session-Singleton, which instantiates the Proxy and
>> Executor in its constructor. Like this they are automatically stored in
>> the RAP session scope. The classloader of the Objects must be set to the
>> bundle's classloader, and then it works.
>>
>> So again thanks for your help investigating this problem.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Björn
>>
>> stefan.hansel@tolina.de schrieb:
>>> Oh dear, the full spring OSGI - bandwagon :).
>>>
>>> I think you should try spring-support then ... that might be a common
>>> case 'how to enable session-scoped beans in Spring-DM-Server'.
>>> I don't think that is specific to RAP, at least from the Docs, it
>>> doesn't look as if this OSGI-Context is Web-Aware (just compare to
>>> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/ springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext.html
>>>
>>> , which has specific constants for the scopes).
>>>
>>> So maybe these two contexts need to be cascaded somehow ? ...
>>> You might also try to just 'register' your scope programmatically, if
>>> thats supported by the OSGI-context. Normally that's used in
>>> JUnit-Tests.
>>> As an example look here:
>>> http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-50722.html
>>>
>>>
>>> Good luck - I'm afraid with Spring-OSGI-related questions I can't help.
>>>
Re: Using Spring's session-scope in RAP [message #138800 is a reply to message #138560] Wed, 01 July 2009 02:54 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: m.n.com

I am not currently doing remoting in a RAP app. Only in some RCP apps.
I plan on RAPifying the RCP apps once i am finished. I'll get with you
once i hit that wall. Thx for offering!.

Mark

Björn Fischer wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> well, how do you do the remoting then? Is your setup similar to ours (a
> RAP app talking to an OSGi server backend)? Feel free to contact me once
> you run into that sort of trouble.
>
> Regards,
> Björn
>
> Mark schrieb:
>> I think I will be running into this in the future. I plan to, when I am
>> done with the RCP version, create a RAP version. I am using Spring DM
>> for the services. I guess I won't be able to do remoting like you are.
>> Everything will have to run in the same container. At least until
>> someone comes up with a solution.
>>
>> Björn Fischer wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan,
>>> thanks again for your hints. We have now found a workaround for the
>>> problem. We no longer let Spring DM create the Executor and ProxyFactory
>>> for HTTP communication.
>>>
>>> Instead we use a Session-Singleton, which instantiates the Proxy and
>>> Executor in its constructor. Like this they are automatically stored in
>>> the RAP session scope. The classloader of the Objects must be set to the
>>> bundle's classloader, and then it works.
>>>
>>> So again thanks for your help investigating this problem.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Björn
>>>
>>> stefan.hansel@tolina.de schrieb:
>>>> Oh dear, the full spring OSGI - bandwagon :).
>>>>
>>>> I think you should try spring-support then ... that might be a common
>>>> case 'how to enable session-scoped beans in Spring-DM-Server'.
>>>> I don't think that is specific to RAP, at least from the Docs, it
>>>> doesn't look as if this OSGI-Context is Web-Aware (just compare to
>>>> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/ springframework/web/context/WebApplicationContext.html
>>>>
>>>> , which has specific constants for the scopes).
>>>>
>>>> So maybe these two contexts need to be cascaded somehow ? ...
>>>> You might also try to just 'register' your scope programmatically, if
>>>> thats supported by the OSGI-context. Normally that's used in
>>>> JUnit-Tests.
>>>> As an example look here:
>>>> http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-50722.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Good luck - I'm afraid with Spring-OSGI-related questions I can't help.
>>>>
Previous Topic:TinyMCE integration
Next Topic:RAPDEMO.WAR using RAP 1.2
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Dec 06 23:06:22 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02710 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top