Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [TEXO] Exception [EclipseLink-93]
[TEXO] Exception [EclipseLink-93] [message #959202] Fri, 26 October 2012 14:32 Go to next message
Micha-Jamie Guthmann is currently offline Micha-Jamie GuthmannFriend
Hello,

I'm currently trying to get a REST Webservice going with our ecores like in this tutorial youtube.com slash watch?v=59zrZTTSDAY&feature=relmfu

We have multiple ecores and some of the ecores contain EClasses with multiple inheritance. When I run the Project on the Server it first seems to be working ok. I can access the (...)/model url that shows the Registered Model Packages and the links to browse types/ to generate test data.
But when I click on "browse types" and then on the "xml" link I get multiple [EclipseLink-93] exceptions like (see the whole file down bellow):

Exception [EclipseLink-93] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.3.0.v20110604-r9504): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException
Exception Description: The table [DE_RAVEN_RML_RESOURCEMODEL_RESOURCE] is not present in this descriptor.
Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(completeresourcemodel._1.RenewableResource --> [DatabaseTable(DE_RAVEN_RML_RESOURCEMODEL_RENEWABLERESOURCE)])

If I click on "generate test data" it loads for a long time and then just nothing happens (including no output on the console).

I can not figure this out. Can someone help me with this?
  • Attachment: Console.txt
    (Size: 596.19KB, Downloaded 316 times)
Re: [TEXO] Exception [EclipseLink-93] [message #959302 is a reply to message #959202] Fri, 26 October 2012 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Micha-Jamie,
My idea is that Eclipselink has a problem with creating tables and indeed multiple inheritance can be a problem. This is
not supported by ORM tools normally (I mean normally only one path through the inheritance structure can be persisted).

Can you send me the ecore models? Then I can try locally to see what happens. You can use my private email shown above.

Also you can try a simple model to see that your environment works correctly?

gr. Martin

On 10/26/2012 04:32 PM, Micha-Jamie Guthmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently trying to get a REST Webservice going with our ecores like in this tutorial youtube.com slash watch?v=59zrZTTSDAY&feature=relmfu
>
> We have multiple ecores and some of the ecores contain EClasses with multiple inheritance. When I run the Project on the Server it first seems to be working ok. I can access the (...)/model url that shows the Registered Model Packages and the links to browse types/ to generate test data.
> But when I click on "browse types" and then on the "xml" link I get multiple [EclipseLink-93] exceptions like (see the whole file down bellow):
>
> Exception [EclipseLink-93] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.3.0.v20110604-r9504): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException
> Exception Description: The table [DE_RAVEN_RML_RESOURCEMODEL_RESOURCE] is not present in this descriptor.
> Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(completeresourcemodel._1.RenewableResource --> [DatabaseTable(DE_RAVEN_RML_RESOURCEMODEL_RENEWABLERESOURCE)])
>
> If I click on "generate test data" it loads for a long time and then just nothing happens (including no output on the console).
>
>
> I can not figure this out. Can someone help me with this?
>

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: [TEXO] Exception [EclipseLink-93] [message #965977 is a reply to message #959302] Wed, 31 October 2012 16:59 Go to previous message
Micha-Jamie Guthmann is currently offline Micha-Jamie GuthmannFriend
Hello Martin,

I will send you an email containing an ecore with the problem. It works as expected with other ecores, so I don't think it has anything to do with my setup.

Regards,
Micha
Previous Topic:UI generation of EMF model
Next Topic:Edapt (Undo changes after release and migrate)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:33:23 GMT 2024