Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » autoreconf problem
autoreconf problem [message #958289] Thu, 25 October 2012 22:41 Go to next message
Marouane Missing name is currently offline Marouane Missing nameFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to run a hello world program on eclipse CDT. I installed MinGW and added the path to system variables. But I'm still having the following error message when trying to build...

Quote:
sh -c "autoreconf -i"
Cannot run program "sh": Launching failed

Error: Program "sh" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/bin/client;C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/bin;C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/lib/i386;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\msys\1.0\bin;C:\Users\Marouane\Desktop\eclipse-automotive-juno-incubation-win32\eclipse;]
hello -1 Configure Problem

Any idea how to solve it please?
Thank you Razz
Re: autoreconf problem [message #958970 is a reply to message #958289] Fri, 26 October 2012 10:55 Go to previous message
Marouane Missing name is currently offline Marouane Missing nameFriend
I'm sorry for the double post, but I managed to correct the problem. Now, I trying to compile the hello wolrd project, but the only error that remains is the following:

Quote:

make: *** No rule to make target `all'.

Any idea please how to correct this one?
Thank you!
Previous Topic:Connecting MYSQL using C Program
Next Topic:Updating the compiler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:19:41 GMT 2024