Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Cannot generate SQL tables when @NoSQL entities are present
Cannot generate SQL tables when @NoSQL entities are present [message #955522] Tue, 23 October 2012 21:39 Go to next message
Ellen Kraffmiller is currently offline Ellen KraffmillerFriend
Hi,
I am working on a Java EE6 project- we are using EclipseLink 2.4.1 and Glassfish 3.1.2.
Initially our project contained only relational entities, but we recently added some @NoSQL entities to save data in MongoDB.

These SQL and NoSQL entities work fine together in our application. The only problem is that table generation of the relational entities no longer works. When I deploy the app, I get the following message:

WARNING: The default table generator currently only supports generating default table schema from a relational project.

So, EclipseLink no longer thinks of this as a relational project, even though there are relational entities in the project.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,
Ellen
Re: Cannot generate SQL tables when @NoSQL entities are present [message #963380 is a reply to message #955522] Mon, 29 October 2012 19:32 Go to previous message
Shaun Smith is currently offline Shaun SmithFriend
Hi Ellen,

How are you mixing relational and NoSQL entities? I expect you are using a composite persistence unit. If so, have you tried generating DDL for just the relational persistence unit?

--Shaun

[Updated on: Mon, 29 October 2012 19:34]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Weird problems while saving and reading Calendar in jpa
Next Topic:turn off all caching
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:35:03 GMT 2024