Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Set is Default for a Gatway
Set is Default for a Gatway [message #949603] Fri, 19 October 2012 05:43 Go to next message
Tom Kohler is currently offline Tom KohlerFriend
Hello,
is there a solution to set the "Is Default" to true for a sequence flow condition of a gateway? In the current version of the editor I only can select a script language and write a condition. There is no possibility to set it as default. Is this feature still missing?

Thanks Thomas
Re: Set is Default for a Gatway [message #954025 is a reply to message #949603] Mon, 22 October 2012 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

A sequence flow with a condition can not be the default flow; either an outgoing flow has a condition or it is the default flow.
Re: Set is Default for a Gatway [message #963112 is a reply to message #954025] Mon, 29 October 2012 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Bob,

I agree with your answer. But if I activate a Gateway component and open the corresponding Gateway property view -> Section Sequence Flow List I can add a condition or I think I should activate the flag in the "is Default" column. (This was the doing for older versions). I can live with the workarround but I don't understand the column "is Default". What is the reason for this column?

Thanks Tom
Re: Set is Default for a Gatway [message #964379 is a reply to message #963112] Tue, 30 October 2012 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Ah yes...looks like an omission in the jbpm plugin - it appears to be working in the "Default" runtime plugin though.
Can you please file a bug for this issue here:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler

Thanks!
Bob
Re: Set is Default for a Gatway [message #976068 is a reply to message #964379] Thu, 08 November 2012 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Bob,

thanks for the information. I added a file to the bugzilla.

Thanks

Thomas
Re: Set is Default for a Gatway [message #976069 is a reply to message #964379] Thu, 08 November 2012 09:41 Go to previous message
Hello Bob,

thanks for the information. I added a file to the bugzilla.

Thanks

Thomas
Previous Topic:Use of Generics in DataTypes
Next Topic:Script task doesn't display Script Format dropdown
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:40:22 GMT 2024